• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What rank do you think Ash will achieve in the Unova League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ReCAP: Indigo League was Top 16
Johto League was Top 8
Houen League was Top 8
Sinnoh League: Top 4

With this all said, the logical guess would be that Ash gets second place. We can only hope, as they may give him the same rank again, as this has been done before. However, the writer's DO owe him one for not letting him get Top 4 back in the Houen League.

And so, the dream is that he wins.

Who knows? I hope it's fun and entertaining, more than anything. However, I do, truly hope he wins it all.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
ReCAP: Indigo League was Top 16
Johto League was Top 8
Houen League was Top 8
Sinnoh League: Top 4

With this all said, the logical guess would be that Ash gets second place. We can only hope, as they may give him the same rank again, as this has been done before. However, the writer's DO owe him one for not letting him get Top 4 back in the Houen League.

And so, the dream is that he wins.

Who knows? I hope it's fun and entertaining, more than anything. However, I do, truly hope he wins it all.

Since Ash has lost every single tournament in Unova they maybe saving his win for the league.

Ash Vs. Trip rematch is bound to happen.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Since Ash has lost every single tournament in Unova they maybe saving his win for the league.

Ash Vs. Trip rematch is bound to happen.

Maybe he can fight Trip in the Top 4?

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I'm more for Top 8. Top 4 seems a bit stretchy to me, considering his actual team.

Dax

Legend
I think Top 4. He doesn't deserve to go higher.

I wouldn't mind Top 16 or 32 since he's been such a bad trainer this region.

Last edited:
I sense a Top 16, moreso because Best Wishes is kinda following few OS trends. It is always best to expect the worst, rather than expecting him to win and be disappointed.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Hopefully he come out the winner and the "filler arc" is the champion league!! He have learn from his defeat in the random tournaments he enter

Clubexplosion - semifinals
World tournament, junior cup - finals
Unova league - Winner!!

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
Top 4 would be nice for Ash for sure. :) But even runner-up or Champion would be epic stuff given his huge success in Sinnoh to make it to the semi finals. Not to mention his being the only one to faint Tobias' Darkrai as well as taking out Latios even if Pikachu KOed himself in the process.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
People, Ash ALREADY got in the Top 2. That's what the Junior tournament was.

We're obviously going to have an Ash Vs. Trip rematch in the league.

People, Ash ALREADY got in the Top 2. That's what the Junior tournament was.

We're obviously going to have an Ash Vs. Trip rematch in the league.

The junior tournament is more of a joke for me.It is just a don tournament with Alder replacing Don George...so yeah, I wouldn't count that.

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge

RVD_fan

I'm hoping Trip beating Ash in the finals. Ash doesn't really have something to prove against Trip like he did against Gary and Paul. Trip is really just a pretty good trainer who happens to have Ash's number.

I'd like to see Ash lose to a season-long rival rather than a latecomer.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm hoping Trip beating Ash in the finals. Ash doesn't really have something to prove against Trip like he did against Gary and Paul. Trip is really just a pretty good trainer who happens to have Ash's number.

I'd like to see Ash lose to a season-long rival rather than a latecomer.

They're not going to have Ash lose to Trip in two tournaments in a row.

LizardonX

Banned
Top 32 win vs Burgundy
Top 16 win against Georgia/Montgomery
Top 8 win vs Bianca/Stephan
Top 4 win vs Trip
Finals vs N

Cue anime zekrom/reshiram plasma arc.

My take on the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.