• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Real Life Events Could You Relate Pokemon Moves To?

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I got this thread idea after I went to the beach yesterday. I always like to duck beneath the waves after they crash and have all that pressure blast against me. It really is exhilirating. Whenever a small one goes by, I'll say to myself "So thats what Water Gun feels like", and whenever a monstrous one goes by, I'll say to myself "Good lord, that was a Hydro Pump". So that got me thinking, what other phenomenons in nature or life could we relate the power or feeling of pokemon attacks to?

superchar

Awesome Trainer Zane
Earthquake....xD

and ember, like when i burned myself

jellsprout

Earthquake!
Eruption!
Whirlpool!
Thunder!
Whirlwind!
Blizzard!
Smog!

iamnotiangibson

EV Trainer
I used to do stuff like that, too.

I've actually experienced a Thundershock. Just a tip to you guys, don't stick a paper clip into an electrical outlet.

I don't think I could handle a Thunder.

acrotis

Woodchuck
Discharge is when I unplug my Xbox360 right after turning it off... No wais does that feel good.

Earthquake is kind of obvious. :p

Erm others... I dunno... I'll be back. :)

Vicious

Thunder wave would be when I touch something and randomly get shocked. I always freeze and give dirty looks to whoever or whatever shocked me

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Discharge is....In wont even go there.

There's Eruption, Earthquake, Thundershock, Thunder, Whirlpool, Waterfall, Powder Snow, Blizzard, Smog, Smokescreen, Ember, Bug Bite, Spider Web, Bite, Baet Up, Flatter, Fake tears, Memento, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Thief, Twister, All Fighting Moves, anything realy :s

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
I'd love to see explosion.

And I've seen discharge. (I watched a transformer blow up. :D)

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
Mean Look!

When someone would gaze you with the most mean, sadistic look... You could feel the evil in his eyes. And it also won't allow you to escape!!! :eek:

[/Most stupid post ever]

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
Roost
Rock Climb
Rest
Recover

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Rain Dance - Rain
Sunny Day - A day where there is sun
Hail - Hail

(Weather moves are so obvious)...

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Double Slap reminds me of how I slapped around your mom last night. Focus Punch reminds me how I punched her in the gut afterwards to make sure she wouldn't get pregnant. Growl... that happened a lot during the night too.

This thread is full of epic fail.

jayykay

Dino Tamer
charm.. that's what i do to ladies all the time hahaha

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Punches - Obvious
Charm - Being flirted with
Taunt - Someone flipping you the bird
Imprison - Going to jail

Wow, I contributed nothing to this thread.

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

Attract - a lot of girls have this effect on me
Surf - could you compare a tsunami to surf perhaps??
Mist - when there's...mist
Fling - when you fling stuff
Thief - damn robbers
Confuse Ray - when somebody says something that makes no sense

Timaku

Eloquent
Harden
String Shot
Pound
Sweet Kiss
Helping Hand
Wrap