• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Region has the best storyline (Manga Wise)?

Same as the title above :)

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Hoenn

• Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Alola

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
I don't know if they create the same topic as this one.
So please correct me. Like the title says. What region you like the most and has a best story so far? Of course Galar wasn't included for the mean time.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I'm gonna have to go with Johto. So many nostalgic memories and good ones too. Gold's chase after Silver, Krys out to capture all the Pokemon of Johto, the Mask of Ice's hunt for the legendary Pokemon, the 16 Gym Leader Tournament, the mystery of the GS Ball revealed. Ah it's so good!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
In order? Considering story:

1. Houenn
2. Sinnoh
3. Johto
4. Unova
5. Kalos
6. Kanto
7. Alola

Houenn hits all the right notes., with Sinnoh next to it. Johto is good, but all the Mask of Ice thing really turned me off, despite finally explain Green's (the girl) past. Kalos would be higher, it actually done right with the bittersweet ending, but something looked very contrieved storywise. I like Unova, but things look very scrambled. And can't talk about Alola correctly until it ends.