• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Region Of the Country Are You From?

What region of America are you from?

• Southeast

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Northeast

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Pacific Northwest

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • West

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Midwest

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Southwest

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Breeder Drew

What Region Of America Are You From?

Title explains it. What region of the country are you from? I'm right here in the bona-fide capital of the south in Atlanta.

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Interestingly enough, I'm also from Michigan. The one shaped like a mitten, to those that don't live in the US.

Specifically, I live in the Oakland county area for now. I won't specify exactly where, though

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
how do us non americans vote

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I also live in Michigan. I live in the mid Michigan area. It's pretty much in the middle of the mitten. I've lived in the mid Michigan area practically my whole life, but when I was a freshman in high school I lived over in Holland. I'm not talking about Holland that's in the Netherlands by the way. I'm talking about Holland in Michigan. Holland is a very big city on the west side of the State. It's over by Lake Michigan. I lived 10 minutes away from the beach and Lake Michigan when I lived in Holland. I hope sometime I can visit there again.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
I'm from Brighton, United Kingdom :p

Seriously though, Serebii himself is British so it's best off to either make this Global or state that this is for Americans only.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
So... I don't exist now because America is the world?

You make me sad :c

I think this thread is trying to subliminally imply that non-americans do not have a right to vote.

WELL HELL

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Non-Americans can still vote. You just vote for what you think is the coolest region in the US. i.e. the West

But yeah, I'm about as West as it gets for the contiguous United States, in California. I can see the ocean from here and everything.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Well I'm sure other countries follow a similar north-east-south-west direction. Might as well just go with that.

Anywhoo, I'm the West. Maybe South-West, since I guess that's how Arizona's labeled or something. I dunno, I'm just West of the Rockies.

Sprinter1988

Well I'm sure other countries follow a similar north-east-south-west direction. Might as well just go with that.

Anywhoo, I'm the West. Maybe South-West, since I guess that's how Arizona's labeled or something. I dunno, I'm just West of the Rockies.

Eh, I suppose so. I'm from Dorset, which is in southern England - right near the Jurassic Coast

Peter Quill

star-lord
I was born in the Canadian Prairies, grew up in the Northern-Interior of British Columbia, and now live in Atlantic Canada.