• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Region Would You Live In?

What Region Would You Live In?

• Kanto/Sevii Islands

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Johto

Votes: 71 44.7%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 30 18.9%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 39 24.5%

• Total voters

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Johto in Goldenrod City.

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
Can't choose one. SO HERE ARE MY PREFs.

Saffron City, Kanto- possibly cheaper pokeballs, definitely cool Silph research.
Ecruteak City, Johto- just a short walk away from at least 4 cities, Tin Tower
Slateport City, Hoenn- I just really got attached to this town the second I walked in it.
Sandgem Town, Sinnoh- Close to the Pal Park. I'd surf there everyday.

Hazza

Cascade Trainer
Definitely Hoenn. I couldn't think of a better place to live, what with all the water routes. I don't know why, that region always just appealed to me the most. Seems almost...tropical?

xxxm

I wouldn't care where I lived in the Pokemon regions as long as it was near a Safari Zone.

dragontamer23

AshXMay all the way!
Hoenn, because of all the islands and it has Blaziken. Probably would live in mossdeep of Lilycove

Xerudic

Pokemon addict [:
JOHTO. Imo, that was the best pokemon game they made :D.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Hoenn, no doubt. Probably LaRousse City, Ever Grande City or Pacifidlog Town.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'd say sinnoh, because you can find so many different pokemon there.

gtab x3

I would have to live in the Sinnoh region, and in Canalave City. Or i would live in Kanto, around Celadon.

Peegeray

ExpertProcrastinator
sinnoh, somewhere in the battle zone... most likely the fight area since you can get a boat back to mainland sinnoh from there and that's where the battle frontier is.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
doesn't matter as long as pokemon are there, Probably somewhere with big cities, i 've lived in the city all my life so i'd like to keep it that way!

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Sunnyshore, Sinnoh
Fortree, Hoenn
Olivine, Johto

But if I had to pick one region, probably Hoenn.

Mawile412

Problem
Olivine city, Johto or three island, kanto. Johto feels like it's fall all the time. and kanto feels like spring. my fav seasons :)