• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What regional forms do you think Ash will capture?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Just give him Sandslash like he should have done in SM and he can catch whatever, I've waited a long long time for him to own a Sandslash and another Ice type...

And Obstagoon cause it's my favorite Galar Pokemon, and it'd be nice to have something else to throw at the "Ash can't catch evil/mean Pokemon!" crowd. That excuse is just annoying...
I honestly don't care about him owning an Alolan Sandslash, just give Ash another fking Ice Type for keeps and not have him catch ONLY 1 after all these years after releasing the first and forgettable one. He now has more fking Rock, Dragon, and Dark types than Ice Types when he originally had NONE OF THEM when he had Glalie.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I hope that Galarian Kamonegi is the last regional variant that Satoshi will capture, mostly because I don't like any of the other Galarian forms [minus perhaps Galarian Hihidaruma to a small extent]. At the very least, I don't think he'll catch an Alolan variant since those are old news and not in dire need of further promotion.

ShadowForce720

I hope that Galarian Kamonegi is the last regional variant that Satoshi will capture, mostly because I don't like any of the other Galarian forms [minus perhaps Galarian Hihidaruma to a small extent]. At the very least, I don't think he'll catch an Alolan variant since those are old news and not in dire need of further promotion.

The same could be said about Lucario and Dragonite and yet that didn’t prevent Ash from getting Dragonite and Riolu. The point is, is that the current series isn’t solely focus on promoting gen 8. It’s focus on promoting Pokémon as a whole this means that Pokémon from any generation including Alolan forms are up for grabs.

sure it’s possible that Galarian Farfetch’d could be the only regional form Ash gets, however it’s also possible that it isn’t the only regional form he gets and that Ash could get a Alolan form or another Galarian form especially given the unpredictable nature of this series.

Zoneman29

I see this could Ash will catch the Regional Forms & Goh will catch the Normal Forms Farfertch'd was the first next up Darumanitan? also If Goh get a Normal Form Sandshrew and Geodude that mean Ash will get the Alolan Form Sandshrew and Geodude too?

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
I see this could Ash will catch the Regional Forms & Goh will catch the Normal Forms Farfertch'd was the first next up Darumanitan? also If Goh get a Normal Form Sandshrew and Geodude that mean Ash will get the Alolan Form Sandshrew and Geodude too?

In that case, Goh has to own a Galarian Mr. Mime...

Sword master zacian

So does that mean if goh catches normal stunfisk ash will get galarian stunfisk its even annoying than g-farfetch'd

PsychoLogical

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zoneman29 said:

Gou seems to be interested in capturing as many different forms of Pokemon as he can as witnessed when he caught several varieties of Flabebe. So it wouldn't surprise me if he also ends up catching more regional variants as well.

Master Pikachu 11

Gou seems to be interested in capturing as many different forms of Pokemon as he can as witnessed when he caught several varieties of Flabebe. So it wouldn't surprise me if he also ends up catching more regional variants as well.
I can see him end up with Alolan Exeggutor and all he has to do is bring his Exeggcute with him to Alola along with the leaf stone and that could be a good excuse for Ash to return to Alola.

Illusio

No words, only rage
I'm not sure if it'll happen, but I'd like to see Obstagoon or Runerigus get caught by him.

Red and Blue

Assuming Ash fights Piers at some point maybe they could give Ash a shiny Galarian Obstagoon. The regular one's black and white colors are distinct to Team Yell and their leader

PsychoLogical

Assuming Ash fights Piers at some point maybe they could give Ash a shiny Galarian Obstagoon. The regular one's black and white colors are distinct to Team Yell and their leader
That is if the writers will ever give him another Shiny. He only had one throughout the years of this show running and it has practically been forgotten since BW.

Red and Blue

That is if the writers will ever give him another Shiny. He only had one throughout the years of this show running and it has practically been forgotten since BW.
They could. If they want him to have Obstagoon they may not have a choice unless they change the ace of Piers.

PsychoLogical

They could. If they want him to have Obstagoon they may not have a choice unless they change the ace of Piers.
The issue is that they never took that chance again. And as for the Ace changing, that’s more unlikely since they almost never change the aces of trainers like him especially for Gym Leaders.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The issue is that they never took that chance again. And as for the Ace changing, that’s more unlikely since they almost never change the aces of trainers like him especially for Gym Leaders.
Yeah, and there's no issue with Obstagoon, because Piers is not either a companion or a major rival.

Red and Blue

Since they introduced a shiny hunter recently they might take a chance again. Maybe he and Ash will compete over a shiny Galarian Zigzagoon or its evolved form.

Yeah, and there's no issue with Obstagoon, because Piers is not either a companion or a major rival.
What if Ash's Obstagoon and Piers Obstagoon battle against each other?

PsychoLogical

Since they introduced a shiny hunter recently they might take a chance again. Maybe he and Ash will compete over a shiny Galarian Zigzagoon or its evolved form.
First we need to see if they’ll make that shiny hunter from Jn014 a recurring character which at the moment there’s no indication. And rather than Galarian Zigzagoon, I’m more pointing at that Shiny Haxorus from the Nature Preserve if the SH were to return to compete for a shiny and if Pokemon Journeys is willing to show the NP since it’ll be more simple since there’s a fixed location rather than a “appear out a nowhere” thing.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
alola sandshrew, and either Galar Ponyta, Slowpoke, or Darumaka/Darmanitan are the only ones i'm really interested in Ash getting

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
After G-farfetch'd?

What I want: A-Raichu, G-Darmanitan
What he'll get: Nothing more.