• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What regional forms do you think Ash will capture?

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
No it would be more nice to see Mr. Ryme and Mr. Mime have a rivalry on how either of them could help Delia clean the house the fastest
I want Ash to get Mr.Rime to present it to his master.Hope it has rivalry with another Mr.Rime if Mimey doesn't get a rival.However if it doesn't end up on Ash Team I can see it with Bede acting as a rival of Mimey.

Red and Blue

Well Ash finally got his first regional variant. Maybe now he can get that Alolan Sandshrew he missed out on

Revolver Furious Dragon

Darmanitan or sandslash would be my choices. With darmanitan being number one choice.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I find myself in the A-Sandshrew/slash group as well, their really is no excuse now that he got G-Farfetch'd.

I really want Ash to catch Galarian Yamask.

to be honest if anyone is gonna get that thing i'd rather James do it, and potentially get his normal one back, but that's just me.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I find myself in the A-Sandshrew/slash group as well, their really is no excuse now that he got G-Farfetch'd.

to be honest if anyone is gonna get that thing i'd rather James do it, and potentially get his normal one back, but that's just me.
I don't think that Ash will get any Alolan forms at all.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
you'd think by now that Ash's captures so far have already proven that you can't say never in this series.
The only Alolan form that Ash has ever shown an interest in capturing was A-Geodude. I think that A-Sandshrew will just be shown with Lillie if she returns.

ShadowForce720

The only Alolan form that Ash has ever shown an interest in capturing was A-Geodude. I think that A-Sandshrew will just be shown with Lillie if she returns.

Just because he doesn’t show interest initially in capturing a specific mon I totally doesn’t prevent him from getting a different individual from that same mon later on.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Just because he doesn’t show interest in capturing a specific mon I totally doesn’t prevent him from getting a different individual from that same mon later on.
I think that in terms of Alola he'll just bring back his Alolan team minus Naganadel.