1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What reserves do you most want to see come back for the Unova league?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by LizardonX, Aug 14, 2012.

?

What pokemon do you want to see back?

1. His Kanto trio

18 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Other kanto Pokemon

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  3. His johto trio

17 vote(s)
    43.6%
  4. Other johto pokemon

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. His pokemon from hoenn

12 vote(s)
    30.8%
  6. His pokemon from sinnoh

14 vote(s)
    35.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

The topic says it all. I couldnt figure out a distinct way to group his Hoenn and sinnoh pokemon so they all get lumped together.

2. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Pokémon Sun!

All of them would be nice. We did get a good chunk in DP, but a lot of his reserves weren't used, such as Bayleef & Totodile.

3. Mew2

Mew2 Team Rocket's Enemy

If I could only choose one group, I would like to see his Kanto trio the most. They have a great deal of power, despite Squirtle and Bulbasaur not having evolved, and also good versatility, especially in the form of Bulbasaur. If it could be mixed, though, I'd like to see all of his Kanto reserves, plus his Hoenn team come back since those Pokémon are his strongest in my view.

4. RioluEeveeZorua fan

RioluEeveeZorua fan Well-Known Member

I'd like to see some Sinnoh Pokemon,

Infernape becasue of him being a powerhouse

Torterra needs redemption

Buizel is just sheer awseome

Gible needs more development and is also pretty dang cool

5. UnbelievableUrsula

UnbelievableUrsula Cute and Creepy!

The only one that needs to is Gible. Everyone else can stay where they are.

6. TeamGalacticMars

TeamGalacticMars Saturn love

All of them!

7. MegaSerperior

MegaSerperior <--- My life

I'd love to see his Sinnoh Pokemon. They were all amazing and powerful.

8. Lorde

Lorde Banned

None of them to be honest. I want Ash to use his Unova Pokemon only, as many of them lack screen-time.

9. RVD_fan

RVD_fan Well-Known Member

I'd say have some sort of circumstance that gets him back one his past underused pokemon, like Primeape, Muk, or Gible, and for the rest just keep his Unova pokemon.

10. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Ash&Pikachu-Fan Pika-Speed

I chose, "His Kanto trio" because while I like all his pokemon and don't really mind who returns, just as long as they do, we haven't seen them in a while so it would be to see them return and I'm sure they will.

11. Satoshi101

Satoshi101 Active Member

I definitely want him to use Charizard. It would also be nice to see Bulbasaur and Gliscor - then we can find out what happened to him after the Sinnoh League. Ash made a BIG mistake being stubborn in the Hoenn League (about ONLY using [crappy] Hoenn Pokemon).

12. Bossk

Bossk Like a champ.

Hm, I can't really pick one. I would love to see the Kanto Trio, Hoenn Pokemon return (namely Sceptile and Swellow), but I would honestly just like to see some old Pokemon come back. I'm no hater of Unova or anything, it's just that my favorite part of the Pokemon League is watching Charizard, Sceptile, Kingler, Gliscor, ect. all come back and battle again.

13. SimH8

SimH8 Well-Known Member

Heracross, Sceptile, Bayleef, Totodile, Kingler, Charizard and Donphan would be nice. And I know it's unlikely, but I want Ash to reclaim Pidgeot.

14. tomboyTrainer305

tomboyTrainer305 Diabeetus

I agree, it'll defeat the purpose of Ash catching them if he's gonna rely on his older 'Monz and his Unova reserve Pokes are pretty good.

15. SharpedoX

SharpedoX Treinador Áureo

Probably Buizel. If Cyndaquil evolved after that many episodes, I'm confident in Buizel evolving. One can dream, can't he?

16. ludiloco

ludiloco Well-Known Member

I really want to see Primeape in Unova, with a crazy moveset.

17. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Let's see some of his Sinnoh Pokemon like Gible and his Johto Pokemon could be used again. But I rather just his Unova ones be the stars in this.

18. An00bis

An00bis Wicked Witch

One from each.

Kanto - Charizard. His last battle was a humiliating defeat. So this makes it even.
    Johto - Totodile, who won't evolve to everyone's astonishment. Will be pretty competent though.
    Hoenn - Glailie. Hasn't been used since Hoenn League. Coming to wreck things again.
    Sinnoh - Torterra. Notably didn't get a win in the Sinnoh League. Let's show 'em that evolving wasn't a mistake.

19. SuperPichu

SuperPichu Pokémon!

Mainly Johto Pokemon, especially Bayleef! And Buizell! Those 2 are probably my 2 favs of Ash's Pokemon besides some of his Unova Pokemon. Don't forget Torterra who really needs to show it's true power!
    I actually I'd like to see all of them return, but the ones I want to see the most from the different regions are:
    Kanto/Orange Islands: Pidgeot, Lapras, Butterfree (I know there's almost no chance that those three will appear, but a fan can dream right?), Kingler, Snorlax, Squirtle and Bulbasaur.
    Johto: Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Noctowl, Heracross and Donphan.
    Hoenn: Corphish, Swellow, Glalie and Sceptile.
    Sinnoh: Buizel, Torterra, Staraptor, Gliscor and Gible.
    I actually hope none of the above evolve!

20. Groundedshock

Groundedshock Effective on ground

Bayleef, Muk, Kingler, Primeape, Pidgeot, Lapras (maybe), Torterra and Torkoal all need good battles and a good comeback.