• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What sequel do you want to see for the DS?

What sequal you wanna see

• Pokemon

Votes: 74 53.2%
  • The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 46 33.1%
  • Mario and Luigi

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Wario Ware

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Naruo

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Civilization

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • The World Ends With You

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Animal Crossing

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Other

Votes: 55 39.6%

• Total voters

SugarFreeJazz

not present
I'm with you guys (er... and gals ;D), but I've heard rumors that it may be a Wii project if they do work on it, since Nintendo is requesting Camelot to do it for the Wii (which I don't think is a bad thing at all!)

Well, whatever system it's supposed to be for, I just hope Camelot actually makes it!

If they do put it on the Wii, I'm hoping they'd make a DS version for it too. Seeing as how the original games were on handheld devices, I think it would be better staying on a handheld. But if they do well with the Wii version I guess I won't complain. :p

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
G/S/C sequel for the DS =)

XYTWO

Not funny, guys
SSB4 with detailed sprites and no effing touch control, please.

XYTWO

Not funny, guys

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Like others a sequel to fr/lg as a gs remake on the ds. :p
Anyway ugh please no smash-bros for ds. If they ever decide to make an analog stick attachment for the ds then no. But if they do i want that and a OoT port nao! But sequels sequels uh oh i know a PH sequel. I need more zelda on my DS!

G/S/C remake/sequel? *SHOT*

I'd also like to see a sequel for Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones and Radiant Dawn (even though those games are completed D: ). Heck, even a Baten Kaitos: Lost Wings and the Eternal Ocean OR Skies of Arcadia!

fhqwhgads

I would really love to see a The World Ends With You sequel. That was probably one of my favorite DS games of 2008. Since I went to Japan, it also made it special since I recognized a lot of things such as the JR train station. I was like, "Oh! I went on that exact station!" XD

I loved the modern day RPG they had going, it was great. <3
Don't worry, it's incredibly obvious a sequel is coming, even with no mention of it by Square.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Naruto is spelt wrong, and some of these titles aren't Nintendo!

gremhiilzoone

Beginning Trainer
Kirby and Star fox!!!!! :D