• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Serebii Forum Style are you using?

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?
I started out with rock I loved it then I decided to try out dragon and it was pretty nice so I kept it and then I clicked on this thread and saw a post that said electric was the best so I changed to it. Its pretty awesome, the UI on this site is too legit to quit.
EDIT: I changed back to dragon because electric hurt my eyes.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I like the flying one, The colors really go well with each other and it's really peaceful.

Atari

Did it on 'em
Not to get down on the creators of the new forum styles (I love you guys), ever since the forum update I haven't cared about the changes in themes and color schemes. So I've been using the crappy green serebii.net default style.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Dragon but I keep changing to Electric but it keeps changing back...

Pippi

Cool
I'm personally using Ghost. Just changed it from the original Serebii.net style. First time I actually changed the skin... ^.^;

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
im using the dark type and now when i change the skin it hurts my eyes because i always see the darkness but if its on the others it seems too bright

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I'm using the, "Serebii.net Style" cause I just couldn't make up my mind so just settled for the default style instead and I found out about it only recently...

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
I haven't tried a whole lot but I love my Flying Type one. :) I changed it to Ice (?) and Psychic (?) for a little while but the Ice was insanely bright and I don't remember why I didn't like the other one, too dark maybe? Not sure but I love my Flying one.

~.~

Pokemon breeder
Currently, I'm using the default theme.
I should really give the other themes a chance though..