• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

Kumiho

Blasian
I've been watching The Walking Dead and Ghost Adventures. The funny thing is, I don't really consider myself a big fan on all things supernatural. Just a coincidence, I guess.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Got started watching Supernatural. It's pretty good. I find myself researching about all the things that appear on the show, and it's pretty accurate. I'm also going to start watching the last part of the Bleach anime. I'm wanna get an anime database account somewhere to compliment IMDb and to get me started on more anime. Any recommendations?

The Hermit

Lone Operator
Started watching 'The Flash' yesterday. First episode was not so bad. I'll probably stay watching it since it fills my Monday evenings with something now.

Kumiho

Blasian
Been watching Horse Doctor, which is a Korean drama. I've always liked period dramas and this is no exception. Basically, a veterinarian goes through many hardships (prejudice, enemies, etc) to become a doctor for the royal family in Joseon. It's pretty good so far and I'd recommend it to anyone. There's romance and plenty of twists throughout.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
Doctor who, that's the only series i need. Speaking of which, there's no doctor who thread what!? i thought it was that popular. Gotham looks cool, premieres here in the 11th so i think i'll be following that aswell. Seriously though, no whovians here?

SmartD

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) (currently on season 5)
Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
Power Rangers Super Megaforce
Bones

SmartD

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) (currently on season 6)
Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
Bones

Finished Power Rangers Super Megaforce yesterday.

Melloyu

I currently watch:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Faking it
Awkward
Log Horizon
The Legend of Korra

Best combination of series ever @.@!

phanpycross

God-king
Not gonna lie, The flash is every bit as good as Ive heard it is, it's prolly the closest thing we are gonna get to actual liveaction comic books, and Barrry allen is SOOOOOOO Likeable.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Current:
-Finally started The Lost Substitute part of Bleach now that it's finished.
-Still watching Supernatural
-Started watching Pokemon from Ep. 1, currently on Master Quest

After:
-Legend of Korra Season 3
-Naruto (all of it XD)

Pyroli

Banned
Been trying to rewatch all of Hannibal with my best friend before the third season comes out. It's really hard with school and us both having jobs.

Otherwise I've been watching Courage the Cowardly Dog and some old school Pokemon.

The Hermit

Lone Operator
I've been really hooked with The Flash series. It's just so much more interesting than The Arrow even though it's made by the same people. Really, anything can happen with The Flash because it's all about the impossible becoming possible.