• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Hmmm.... Let me see....

TV Show DVDS (Most of the time I am awake):

Frasier (entire series)
Everybody Loves Raymond (entire series)
Monk (entire series)
M*A*S*H (entire series)
NCIS (seasons 1-11)
Modern Family (seasons 1-5)
The Big Bang Theory (seasons 1-7)

Regular Televsion: (Here are the main ones. I watch more than just these)

NCIS (season 12)
Modern Family (season 6)
The Big Bang Theory (season 8)
Person of Interest
A few more....

(I am giving NCIS:NO and Scorpion a try. They are both pretty good so far.)

SmartD

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)
Biker Mice From Mars

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
I wrote down a list here earlier, but I kinda just started watching whatever:

TV Shows:
Big Bang Theory - Season 7
Lost - Full series

Anime:
Pokemon - All the way up to Black & White series

SmartD

Biker Mice From Mars
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Yuri Kuma Arashi

Chili

The 100
The Walking Dead
Fresh Off The Boat
and when The Bachellorette comes back, I will start that.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Who's watching Orphan Black? Cause chile the latest season premiere was mindblowing.

As for other actual series I'm watching Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, Suits, Once Upon a Time, Revenge, The Middle and How to Get Away With Murder.

Also from time to time I revisit some of my favorite older series/sitcoms such as Friends, Will & Grace, Medium and Parks & Recreation.

SmartD

Bones

Biker Mice From Mars is on hold because some of the episodes are missing.

Aegon

In terms of shows that are currently airing, I'm watching Game of Thrones, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Orphan Black and W1A. The last programme is as hysterical as ever; it's a shame each series is very short-lived. I'm also three episodes into Daredevil, which I started after finishing the final generation of Skins. I'm not sure why I put that off for so long. It may lack the magic of the first two groups of characters, but it features the odd memorable moment.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've been binge-watching Invader Zim this week. I've been a fan for ages and I just felt like watching the whole series again, though I definitely feel that the second season is less fun than the first.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I recently started watching Pokemon again from the beginning.

TMNT 2012
Agents of SHIELD
Flash
Regular Show
Pokemon
Star Wars Rebels

.....that's pretty much all I watch now. I don't like Adventure Time anymore.

SmartD

Bones
Adventure Time
Ben 10: Omniverse

I'm glad Hulu has Adventure Time and Ben 10: Omniverse. I haven't seen Adventure Time for so long and I've been wanting to watch Omniverse.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Atm, watching:

Community
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Office (US)
Everybody Hates Chris

SmartD

Freakazoid
Bones
Adventure Time
Ben 10: Omniverse

I finished the old Ninja Turtles cartoon earlier this week. I want to watch the 2012 cartoon, but Hulu doesn't have all the episodes. Anyways, I started watching Freakazoid. I used to watch that show when I was a kid.

Navarch

I've recently become obsessed with Steven Universe. It's such a cute and progressive show, I've loved every episode. My favorite character is Garnet, she's so interesting. I binge watched all the episodes shown so far in about two days.

Vinosea

Stealth as a Ninja
I've binge watched the first season one of Arrow over the past two days. I'll probably finish season two over the weekend.