• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I started watching the animated Guardians of the Galaxy.

And started to watch Sonic Boom again, the show is way better than the games imo

SmartD

Bones
Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Pokemon the Series: XY
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

I finished MacGyver today.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Girl Meets World, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Steven Universe and Working!! (if the finale would just air...).

I've got to say, I wasn't feeling Miraculous Ladybug at first, but this show is really good. Good thing french is my main language, I get to watch the episodes early and understand them perfectly. :3

xEryChan

Demon Child
I recently started watching two new shows so right now, the series I've been watching are:

Pretty Little Liars
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Pokemon XY
Sailor Moon Crystal
How To Get Away With Murder
Quantico

SmartD

Bones
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

I finished Dekaranger today.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
The Originals, Vampire Diaries, Jane The Virgin, The Walking Dead, and Pokémon.
Every one I've been watching from the start of each series, except I just got into The Walking Dead a couple seasons ago.
I pick up watching shows here and there such as Pretty Little Liars. I tend to wait to watch the whole season at once, otherwise, I've watched it since the premiere and prior if you count the books.
On Netflix I've been watching iZombie.
Some other shows from time to time, but those are my current followings.

MrRoo

March towards love
About to start soon: Flash, Daredevil, and AHS

Currently watching: Noragami aragoto, Fairy Tail 2014, Love Lab, One Punch Man, Pokemon XY, Pokemon XY&Z (Yes I'm going back between those two)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm watching Pretty Little Liars from the beginning cuz my friend recommended the series to me and I wanted to give it a shot. I just finished watching Empire's 1st season and I will begin watching Game of Thrones next week. ^^

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'm currently re-watching Avatar The Last Airbender. I plan to start watching Korra afterwards, which I hate to admit that I haven't seen at all yet.

Psychic

Really and truly
I recently watched Korra. I am currently up at 4:30am because I was finishing Jessica Jones, a crazy but amazing series.

Now to finish Master of None, which at least won't be another emotional rollercoaster. Excellent script, though!

~Psychic

Psychic

Really and truly
Double-post, but I just watched part one of Childhood's End, a miniseries based off Arthur C. Clarke’s 1953 novel of the same name. Visually it looked great, but the main character was annoying, his love story even more so, some of the subplots about fixing the world were pretty goofy, and at times it felt like the worldbuilding was somewhat lacking. Charles Dance might have been my favourite part of the whole episode, and you only ever hear his voice until the very end - and it was a good, cliffhanger of an end. I read the summary of the novel, but now I'm curious to see where the show goes.

~Psychic

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I've been watching Quantico lately and I honestly love that show. It's such a great show and it has such an interesting plot. It's my cup of tea alright.

Besides Quantico, I've also been watching Digimon Tri. I was definitely a huge fan of the original Digimon anime so I was definitely looking forward to this new one and it, so far, has not disappoint me at all. I personally really like where they're going with it so far and you can be sure I will be watching it.

The shows I'm watching now are:

• Pretty Little Liars
  • Criminal Minds
  • Quantico
  • Digimon Tri
  • Sailor Moon Crystal
  • How To Get Away With Murder

state of grace

I binge watched Fargo over the weekend and watched it's season finale yesterday and I'm honestly floored. No wonder why it's the most critically acclaimed show of the year. Kirsten Dunst was the main reason I wanted to watch this season (and she expectedly gave an amazing performance), but I'm honestly hooked and defo going to watch the rest of the series<3

SmartD

Elementary
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

I already mentioned this show here, but I'm now watching, right from the beginning, Flashpoint at this point in time. I just have the first season right now, though.
I'm also going to start (re-)watching Game Of Thrones when I get through that first, since I got the first season for Christmas.