• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

Young_Simba

The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Arrow, Flash, The Big Bang Theory. Other than TBBT I'm big on CW shows.

SmartD

Elementary
Scooby Doo, Where Are You?
Yami No Matsuei
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Starting the new year with some old shows. Yami No Matsuei has some VAs from Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!. And it's been a long time since I watched Scooby Doo.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Game of Thrones, The Off Season.. Which is basically picking up every story about the production of the next season. And then came the finale where GrrM announced that he won't finish the next book before the next season. Best series finale I've ever seen! People are still talking! :p

Aside from that, I've currently rewatched S1 of OnceUponATime with my girlfriend, as well as S11 of Grey's Anatomy with my girlfriend. She's seven months pregnant, so it's not as if I've got a say in the matter.. xD

Have an episode of Banshee S1 ready to start.

Shows that I still need to watch:
- Daredevil S1
- Jessica Jones S1
- Vikings S3
- Last Kingdom S1
- Da Vinci's Demons S3.

Been watching the X-Files reboot.

I know this is the third time I've mentioned this show, but now that I've found a collection of the whole series I've been properly binge-watching Flashpoint for the last few days.
Hopefully that's the last time I mention that show here for a while, at least.

Yagami Kyo

Without taking into account animes I follow weekly, because even I don't know all of them, I am actually watching Heroes. I was interested for a while and after watching Reborn (which kinda spoils some things but OK) I felt like it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm currently watching:
Star Wars Rebels (Love that it's a continuation of the Clone Wars series in a way now. It made the show even better)
Pokemon XYZ
Agents of Shield
The Flash
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Be Cool Scooby-Doo (It's not as bad as people act like. Least it isn't Teen Titans GO)
and rewatching the 90s Spider-Man cartoon and Batman's cartoon from the same area. And watching the Clone Wars series with my friend as she doesn't know who Ahsoka, Rex, and Hondu are plus it's been a long time since I've seen the first few seasons.

I was watching Fairly Odd Parents but this season was where I stopped. Should have left it a long time ago like Spongebob but I wanted to give it another chance, the new character blew that chance.

SmartD

The Tick
Alien Nine

I started watching The Tick last week. The main character has Michelangelo's voice actor from the 80's TMNT cartoon. And Ninninger will be wrapped up soon.

I thought I mentoned this already, but I guess not.

Since just after the beginning of January I've officially started catching up with past seasons of Game Of Thrones now. I have a 'watch one season of GOT, then one season of Flashpoint' thing going on. I just started the third season of GOT this week.

Shadow XD001

Currently watching Mad Men on Netflix. Finished the first season. Recently, I finished The Sopranos and it is my favorite non-animated TV show.

Gabry00023

I'm currently watching "The Fosters". Discovered the show back in December and got so addicted xD Ended up seeing all the episodes (52) in 6 days and right now I've been watching the new season weekly.

Hudsonn98

Both The Walking Dead and Survivor just aired their season premieres on Sunday and Wednesday, respectively so I'm currently watching those two.

rikdegraaff

Pokemon <3
I mostly watch the common History Channel series.
Like "Pawn Stars", "Auction Hunters" and Gold Rush Alaska (I doubt if that one is from History Ch.)

Not an everyday watcher, but at least 3 evenings a week.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Um... im at least watch 8 different shows right now lmao

IT Crowd
Thin Blue Line
Absolutely Fabulous (im in charge of putting on comedies for the family lol)
Inspector Morse
Agatha Christie's Poirot
Are You Being Served
Fairy Tail
Pokemon Best Wishes (off and on)

Now that it's back from hiatus, and also now that I got Flashpoint finished the other day, I'll start watching the new season of the anime. I actually have two new eps to watch (the actual new ep and the fourth part of the Mega Evolution special)

Psychic

Really and truly
I recently finished Master of None, as well as the Chelsea Handler mini doc series on Netflix. Now I'm watching the newest season of The Mindy Project, and trying to catch up on Brooklyn Nine Nine. Basically, lots of comedy!

~Psychic