• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I've been binge watching Avatar the Last Airbender and Korra.

And watched some Supergirl since she's crossing over with Flash later.

Snoo

Work Hard, Play Hard
Prison Break

Missingno.Fan

Right now the only three shows that I watch on TV and seriously care about are Big Bang Theory, The Middle, and Modern Family. I just got Hulu so I plan on watching a bunch of newer Cartoon Network shows I haven't seen much of such as Gumball and Clarence (I already watched all available episodes of Steven Universe).

Spacial

procrastination
Better Call Saul - it's brilliant! I love where Jimmy and Kim's relationship has gone in Season 2, and love the pace (which others complain is boring but has definitely improved since Season 1) at the moment
Game of Thrones - upon a friend's recommendation. I've finished Season 1 and I'm not too crazy about it but it's good to have a long TV show to watch when I've nothing else to do

SmartD

Pokemon the Series: XYZ
Adventure Time

Cutty

Forever now
I've seen BBC Sherlock Holmes season 1 & 2 so far.

Fairfax

get out of my way
Just started Archer on Netflix. Not very deep or cathartic, but the comedy is delivered very well. Fantastic voice cast.

Started watching The Walking Dead today right from the start. In fact, I got through the entire first season already.

I could be watching new eps of the XYZ saga of Pokemon, but the site I usually use to watch new eps of the show hasn't been putting them up for some reason.
I'll give it until the end of the month to do so. After that, Ill have to try to find another site, or other means, to watch it on.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Finished Breaking Bad.
During a sick week, started House of Cards and continued Orphan Black S2, HTGAWM S2, and American Crime Story.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Game of Thrones, SEASON SIX TRAILER!

47 days left to go! :D

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I'm totally rewatching The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
I watched it when it aired and I've rewatched it at least 3 times.

state of grace

People VS OJ Simpson. What an amazing show that delves really into the characters present during the case while being elevated by multiple fantastic performances.
Survivor Heavily rooting for the Beauty girls to take it all the way to the end <3
Big Brother Canada 4 Mmmm, don't know what to think of the season so far. Love seeing the power shifts so far, though.

Other than that, The Leftovers and Fargo are still off season, and I'm planning on binge watching The Americans soon

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm currently watching new episodes of Better Call Saul and re-runs of The Wire. I might pick up Game of Thrones again also when the new season begins. :3

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Did anyone try out Shannara Chronicles? It was actually really good! Well i liked the idea, the actual acting and production in the series and what not wasn't that great.

I am currently going through Wakfu and Zatch Bell as well. I would recommend both.

Now that the site I use finally put up those new episodes of the Pokemon XYZ season, I can watch those at some point.
Also, I bought the fifth season of Game Of Thrones recently, so I'll watch that at some point as well.

But I decided to watch the rest of the third season of The Walking Dead first before I get to any of the above.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Code Lyoko.
95 episodes.. This is gonna be a long ride lol.