• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

burninator59

I'm rewatching Scrubs for like the 3rd time,
Just started watching Chuck, definitely a new favorite of mine.
On TV: I watch Parks and Recreation, Modern Family, The Middle, Community (When it comes back) and How I Met Your Mother
AND I'm trying to catch up on Legend of Korra.
...I have a lot of free time.

Mega Typhlosion

Not watching any at the moment due to lack of time but I usually follow Bones, Cold Cases (never seen the last seasons as in my country they're still on season 5) and Once Upon a Time.

And the Pokémon anime since it's looking interesting so far eheh xD

Adventure Time.

Blissy

arfpapers
The only show I actually watch on tv these days is Sword Art Online, but I'm mostly just waiting for the new season of Hannibal when and if it'll come. I really should get to watching the new season of The Legend of Korra, but it's sort of just meh now since the whole Equalist thing is over and it doesn't seem like anything cool is going to come, but that's my opinion, and even though the new season is already done, I'm not sure if I should watch it.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Watching and/or waiting for, mostly online or DVD but a couple as they actually air:

Pokemon X & Y
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
Game Of Thrones
Mad Men
Homeland
Hannibal
Agents of SHIELD
Downton Abbey
Glee (which is kinda terrible now, tbh. I mainly watch for Santana lol)
Sherlock
I don't watch Doctor Who normally but I just watched the 50th anniversary special and it was awesome!

I need to watch Season 2 of Kuroko no Basket and a bunch of animes that my friends keep telling me to watch...Also want to start Breaking Bad sometime.

I'm mostly just waiting for the new season of Hannibal when and if it'll come.

Next year! They're filming now, I believe ^^ I can't wait, Hannibal is my latest obsession and hopefully will be getting the DVD for Christmas so I can rewatch it =D

magmorta

Supernatural, Sherlock, agents of shield, orphan black, and doctor who!

Fearzy

Coordinator
The Walking Dead as of right now! Such a good series! <3 *Obsessed*
If we're talking anime, Legend of Korra.

Aegon

I'm watching Breaking Bad (the second season), Batman: The Animated Series and Agents of SHIELD at the moment. I haven't watched BTAS in some time now, and I'm still not sure why I'm sticking with AoS. Saying that, I'll probably end up returning to it when it recommences next year. I'm also eagerly anticipating the Doctor Who Christmas special and Series 3 of Sherlock.

Grey Wind

Finally start watching season 9 of Supernatural after putting it off for months. I wish Charlie appeared more. :(

I'm also planning on watching Breaking Bad (I watched like... an episode ages ago and never got around to watching more) and finishing off Arrested Development after Christmas.

ebevan91

I just started season 3 of Homeland. It's OK so far. Not as good as season 1 though.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I am on Nip/Tuck season 3 and Fringe season 1. Loving Fringe, and Nip/Tuck is a pleasant surprise with its content and how far the episodes go into darker drama.

ebevan91

I am on Nip/Tuck season 3 and Fringe season 1. Loving Fringe, and Nip/Tuck is a pleasant surprise with its content and how far the episodes go into darker drama.

I have started watching Fringe 3 times and all 3 times I stopped after the 5th or 6th episode. IDK why. I liked the episodes I saw of the show but for some reason I stop watching it.

Viveshade

What's Next?
The only television shows I watch nowadays are Parks and Recreation and Teen Wolf. Both of which are on hiatus... I have some anime to catch up on as well, such as Detective Conan, .Hack, and I might start watching Sword Art Online.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Teen Titans Go! is the only one I regularly make a point to keep up with. After that would be Bob's Burgers. Waiting for Archer to start back up next year. Thinking about picking up 2 Broke Girls in the meantime.