• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
FLCL dubbed

Aegon

I finished Breaking Bad a few days ago. I enjoyed it immensely and ended up watching the last twelve episodes in one day. I can't help but imagine that it would have had more impact had I restricted myself to one or two each day, though. I just started Orphan Black this evening, and considering how interesting I found the first episode, I think I'll continue with it.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Law & Order
Watching the first season again! One of the few series which I'm capabel to watch without me getting extremely tedious

kingbandy

The constant repeats of Friends on comedy central.

Once Upon a Time (of course! Now if only it was March so it would be back on...)
Criminal Minds
NCIS
The Fosters
Ravenswood
Pretty Little Liars
Pokemon, of course
Ben 10 Omniverse
Chopped

So yeah. I watch a wide variety of things. And I need to find a place online that has all of the Agents of SHIELD episodes because I want to start watching it.

aurachomp74

Merengue
I'm watching Walking Dead, Supernatural, Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia as of now.

Good shows. Good shows.

Spookz

Lumos
I finally started watching Game of Thrones and I am hooked. I've been reading through as I watch as well, just for the fun of it.

Still working my way through How I Met Your Mother, Firefly, and Scrubs.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Teen Wolf. That's my obsession. All day marathon on MTV, leading to the mid-season premiere tonight!! :D

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've been watching Breaking Bad religiously recently. I normally don't start watching series spontaneously, but there was a marathon about a week ago on AMC and I got hooked immediately. The show is amazing and I'm currently trying to catch up to the first couple of seasons, which I didn't get to watch during the recent marathon. I just want to watch the entire series to be thorough even though I already know how it ends.