• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Well, we have threads for what books you are reading and what movies you saw, and with the fact that people can watch entire seasons of TV shows on things like Hulu and Netflix, I figured that a thread on what TV shows we are watching was in order.

As usual, follow the SPPF rules, and if the show is fairly new, please be courteous and add spoiler tags.

Right now I am re-watching an old show from my childhood called Flight 29 Down its a very cool show and missed a lot of episodes when it aired originally so its nice to see it again.

Cablez

swaggot
I'm currently into Supernatural and The Walking Dead! Two excellent shows, still not quite caught up with Supernatural though... I'm about a season behind.

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
Agents Of Shield, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.

And I've just started watching House. I normally avoid shows like it when they're on air.

Tyrantrum

Currently watching Agents of Shield, and Person of Interest right now. Thinking about getting back into Walking Dead...and on Netflix I'm watching TNG for the first time after finishing the TOS of Star Trek.

ebevan91

None at the moment.

Aurath8

Agents of Shield, QI and I'm catching up on Big Bang Theory. I also watch about 10 different cartoon series, but heck if I can remember them all.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
On television:
Bones (a television program on FOX)
Grimm (can't wait for it to come back. I was afraid that it wouldn't)
Raising Hope (also on FOX)
Batman (the original TV series with Adam West)
Lost in Space
Star Trek: TOS (been watching it every week for...quite a long time, now)

On the computer:
Aqua Teens (the new show. Don't care that it's called something different. I've been calling it Aqua Teens for 12 years, I'm not stopping now)
X-Files (dear GOD did I love that show when I was a wee one. Wasn't very good when Mulder left)

Thinking of rewatching:
CatDog
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Hey Arnold
(If I could actually find it)Ren and Stimpy (that show WAS my childhood)
Batman: The Animated Series
Darkwing Duck
The Tick

MarinaS

sinnoh queen
Supernatural, and also rewatching Doctor Who. :)

jaynadsho

Revenge III, Shingeki no Kyojin and Kyoukai no Kanata.

Pyroli

Banned
Current Television Series (IE; Caught up)
Supernatural (New ep tomorrow eee)
Walking Dead
Elementary
Sleepy Hollow
South Park

Rewatching
Doctor Who (Season 7)
Star Trek TOS (Starting Season 2)
Hannibal [7/13]
Under the Dome [Episode 1]
Robot Chicken [Season 2]
Futurama (????)
Archer (Season 2)

Abandoned
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Stopped after Episode 2, found the pace slow and boring. I'm a huge Marvel fan before you ask.)

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Ok let's see ..

Currently I am following:

*The Walking Dead
*Supernatural
*Arrow
*Homeland
*Glee
*Grimm
*The Legend of Korra
*Revenge
*Nikita
*Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Spookz

Lumos
Right now I've got The Office "Stress Relief: Part 2" on in the background , it's easily my favorite show and I rewatch it frequently.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Pokemon
Agents of Shield
Ben 10 Omniverse
Regular Show
Adventure Time
Total Drama All Stars

Camogie

Currently I am watching:

Game of Thrones
Parks and Recreation
Orphan Black
House of Cards
Sleepy Hollow
Community
Castle
Pretty Little Liars
Orange is the new black
Nikita
Hannibal
Agents of SHIELD
Revolution
Homeland
How I met your mother
The legend of Korra
New Girl
Banshee
Sherlock
True Blood

And I might be forgetting one or 2 :)

charizardfan

Now that Breaking Bad is over, How I Met Your Mother and the NFL are the only big ones. There's also Brooklyn Nine-Nine and New Girl, though those are nowhere near as often. I also follow FOX's Animation Domination lineup pretty frequently, so I guess The Simpsons (I honestly don't know why...), Bob's Burgers, Family Guy (again, no idea why), and American Dad! - also, Archer. I'll check out The Legend of Korra from time to time, but I've fallen behind on that one with no pressing desire to get caught up. I might start getting into Sleepy Hollow and Boardwalk Empire if the rest of either series are as promising as what their pilot episodes indicate.