• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

I'm currently watching:

Adventure Time
The Amazing World of Gumball
Regular Show
Futurama

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
As far as currently ongoing TV shows go, I am watching The Walking Dead and Supernatural, and am also waiting on the 50th Anniversary (18 more days!!!) and Christmas specials for Doctor Who. And of course, there is Sherlock, whenever that plans on coming back.

My girlfriend and I are still watching True Blood (which she introduced me to), but we are only on Season 5, so I am not caught up quite yet. Much to my surprise, it is actually one of the best shows that I have ever seen.

I intend to introduce her to a few shows with which I am familiar (e.g. The Dead Zone, Firefly, Arrested Development, and, eventually, the mammoth of a series that is Stargate SG-1), but we are waiting for the Doctor Who stuff to clear first before we start on all of that.

I will also be watching Breaking Bad at some point in the maybe-near-but-probably-not-near future.

Last edited:
endolise-Doctor Who-i know!!!, and also The Dead Zone is a good one as well and i watched both of those series and i am done with both so i am still waiting for the seventh season of Doctor Who and a lot of those episodes are really sad but the saddest of all was Doomsday

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Currently trying to get through all of Pokemon. Right now, I'm in the middle of the Battle Frontier episodes, but I'm watching them pretty fast.

That's all for now, though. After this, I'm thinking of picking up where I left off in Batman: The Animated Series.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I don't watch much TV, tbh. I only watch two shows now and those are Pretty Little Liars and NCIS.

Emiko-Gale

I am currently watching Glee.....Yes I know I'm late! Kurt is cute and I'm actually shipping Finn and Rachel right now. :/ And Will and that woman obsessed with keeping clean.

I'm also watching Spiderman and His Amazing Friends and it's the only Spiderman cartoon I can get into. It's much better than Ultimate Spiderman.

ccarts89

Watching Agents of Shield and just jumped on the bandwagon and started watching Breaking Bad and have to say I like it so far :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Legend of Korra and The Walking Dead are the only television shows that I regularly watch. I don't watch a lot of tv if I'm being honest, but The Legend of Korra and The Walking Dead are shows that I really enjoy so I make an exception for them.

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi
Currently watching Bones and Castle

Currently I am watching:

Game of Thrones
Parks and Recreation
Orphan Black
House of Cards
Sleepy Hollow
Community
Castle
Pretty Little Liars
Orange is the new black
Nikita
Hannibal
Agents of SHIELD
Revolution
Homeland
How I met your mother
The legend of Korra
New Girl
Banshee
Sherlock
True Blood

Both of you need infinite high-fives. I'm a HUGE Castle fan, and I've been watching the show for quite some time now. Aside from Castle, I'm also currently watching Agents of SHIELD, Once Upon a Time, and The Legend of Korra. When the show returns later this winter, I'll also watch some Rizzoli & Isles. Shows that I want to watch, or at least need to catch up on are Supernatural, Person of Interest, and Breaking Bad.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Finished Dawsons Creek again today. I like how by the end you realise it was never really about Dawson at all.

Started the US Office as my brother bought it me on DVD for my birthday as he wants me to get into it. I'd have chosen the UK one myself, but you don't look a gifthorse in the mouth do you. Anyway I basically did all of season one today and I'm really liking it.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Let's see... my current tv watch list is:

The Walking Dead
The Amazing Race
Homeland
Almost Human
2 Broke Girls
New Girl
SHIELD
Survivor
Criminal Minds
Parks and Recreation
Glee
Degrassi

Orphan Black, Community, Face Off and Big Brother are on hiatus.

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
I've been behind on all of my series, but I generally keep a pretty short list.

Kill La Kill (only thing I'm up-to-date on, ha)
Kyoukai No Kanata
The Legend of Korra
South Park
Bob's Burgers
Boardwalk Empire

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia just finished it's run not too long ago, and I never miss that. Dropped The League, The Walking Dead, and Homeland from last season. Waiting for Community, Orphan Black, Treme and a few others to come back on the air.