• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

好きなぼうし

it's my favorite
Currently just Naruto. I really want something else to watch but I already finished Death Note and Mirai Nikki....maybe Game of thrones, but I'm not sure if I like live action stuff.

Watching Dexter (as in the crime drama) and Arrested Development rn. Finished Breaking Bad a while ago v good show. cba to watch anime anymore tbh.

mellowrush

Right now I'm catching up with person of interest and lost, while re-watching Friend
Anyone else watching Psych? When I talk about it to my friends nobody have the slightest idea of what I'm saying..

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
My friends just got me into It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. It's insane. Kind of like Arrested Development, in a sense that all of the characters are just downright terrible people and the whole show makes you uncomfortable, but in a good way.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
I decided to restart Bleach in order to let the dubbed anime finish up with the Gotei 13 Invading Arc (afterward I'll watch the last arc subtitled). But I do prefer to watch series and anime that are finished. Also watching Friends, I never got around to it because everyone used to be so judging of it, but the world is a bit more mature today and I started to hear that it's actually a pretty good comedy/drama so I gave it a shot. It's not bad, really. I plan to watch Home Improvement right after, and maybe throw in some finalized anime after finishing Bleach.

ebevan91

Will be watching Game of Thrones on Sunday.

SmartD

Bones
Power Rangers Super Megaforce
Pokemon the Series: XY
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

WastingLight

I am finally getting around to watching the final season of The Office (US). I never watched it when it was on television as I couldn't bring myself to watch it as I was so disappointed in the eighth season. Luckily it is proving to be much better than season 8, however I haven't watched that much of season 9 yet. Fingers crossed.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Currently watching One Piece anime. Watching episode 53: "The Legend Has Begun! Head to the Grand Line" (English)

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Most of the series I'm actually following right now are anime, which I'm streaming over CtHulhu. I hardly ever watch actual TV nowadays, save for randomly catching something on TV due to boredom. On TV, the shows I tend to watch most often are the Big Bang Theory, Family Guy or the Simpsons, or Spongebob Squarepants, and maybe the occasional Teen Titans Go (which pales in comparison to the original animated series IMO because Puffy AmiYumi FTW). But I watch all of those completely out of order, and there are a few episodes I end up watching multiple times because of reruns (happens with Big Bang Theory especially). Though not having cable in my apartment this year has contributed a lot to this.

As for the anime I've been watching, it's quite a list (all of which I have been watching in order), and I've been kind of slowly following all of them. Currently that list consists of Slayers, One Piece, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Hellsing, Excel Saga, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, and Rozen Maiden. Quite a variety, eh?

AND on top of that, I've been following even more anime series at my school's anime club. Since the club is full of crazy people, we've been watching THREE series: Danganronpa, Demon Detective Neuro, and Good Luck Girl. All of which I've found very interesting (there's even a character from the first one in my signature banner) and enjoyed following so far. We have been watching a fourth (Kill la Kill), but we recently finished it and I haven't usually been sticking around in the club meetings long enough to watch it anyway.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Currently watching House. Glad to see it came on Netflix, I always wanted to watch it on TV but just never did so now that I can start from the beginning I'm excited.

mellowrush

Started one piece...Not addicted to it
In other news: catching up with the good wife, the walking dead, lost and obviously pokemon!