• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

SmartD

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

The Zexal dub is almost over.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Bates Motel - Finished Season 1, Waiting for season 2 to come to Netflix, which I hear is going to be February.
Dr. Who - Season 2 Episode 2
The Twilight Zone (Original Series) - Season 1 Episode 21
LOST - Season 1 Episode 4

Loving Twilight Zone, Dr. Who is cool, but I'm still getting used to Tennant. I'm actually really liking Bates Motel, but now I gotta wait for season 2. And I just started LOST, it seems okay so far, not really hooked yet though.

ArtCelJirArcRes

Professional Eater of Doritos
I've barely started watching Tokyo Ghoul. I heard it was good, so I decided to check it out. It's not that bad. (Season 1 Episode 2)
Also I'm in the middle of Clannad. I haven't hit anything terribly heart-wrenching yet. (Season 1 Episode 7)

grey wing

Johto League Champ
Grey's Anatomy and the Big Bang Theory have always been some of my favs., but right now I'm totally obsessed with Chicago PD. It's a little under-rated, but it is soo addicting (Chicago Fire isn't bad either). Oh, and Friends is now on Netflix, so I've been rewatching that :)

Community, The Middle, Adventure Time & Regular Show.

I like comedy shows\sitcoms, I have seen enough drama shows, soap operas and reality shows on my television to prefer unserious comedy shows over serious shows.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Just finished Orange is the New Black. Now I'm mostly watching ongoing stuff. Face Off, New Girl, Real World Skeletons, Freak Show, Glee, Bob's Burgers.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
Pokémon: The Johto Journeys.
Tokyo Ghoul: √A. Some of it seems like it wants to stay true to the manga, but then it doesn't... So I'm not sure how much I'll like it.

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Rewatching Hannibal with my best friend to get hyped for season three, as well as watching all of Red vs Blue and rewatching the Indigo League Pokemon episodes.

Meowth City

Staff member
Currently watching:
- Psych (Season 1, from the beginning)
- Revenge (Season 4)

Waiting for these to air:
- Arrow
- The Flash
- Teen Wolf
- Once Upon a Time
- Devious Maids
- Perception
- Elementary
- Criminal Minds
- Pokemon XY

Coming soon:
- Jane the Virgin (coming to UK screens soon)
- Pretty Little Liars (recently added to UK Netflix)
- Heroes (gearing up for Reborn later this year)
- American Horror Story

Watching one show right now, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - aka- Your Lie in April, I don't want to spoil anything but the impending doom that is being hinted at for one of the characters is leaving me on edge.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Castle
NCIS
Bones
Helix

Looking forward to the new season of the Walking Dead.

Solitary Poet

I am watching:
Major Dad (on HULU)
Mork & Mindy (on HULU)
The Doris Day Show (on HULU)
Forever (on ABC)
The Flash (on CW)
Welcome Back Kotter (reruns on MeTV)
Carol Burnett and Friends (reruns on MeTV)
Kojak (original version on HULU)

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
I am watching:
Major Dad (on HULU)
Mork & Mindy (on HULU)
The Doris Day Show (on HULU)
Forever (on ABC)
The Flash (on CW)
Welcome Back Kotter (reruns on MeTV)
Carol Burnett and Friends (reruns on MeTV)
Kojak (original version on HULU)

and i thought i was the only one who watched MeTv :D
i'm currently watching:
M*A*S*H
Sherlock
might give FX's "the americans" a shot. i've always liked cold war related stuff.

Last edited:

ebevan91

and i thought i was the only one who watched MeTv :D
i'm currently watching:
M*A*S*H
Sherlock
might give FX's "the americans" a shot. i've always liked cold war related stuff.

The Americans is pretty darn good. Season 3 starts on Wednesday, January 28th.

ebevan91

Where can I watch this from the beginning?

Check your On Demand service if you have one. Or check out the DVD/Blu-Ray sets, they're fairly cheap. Netflix maybe? Amazon Prime?

I saw the DVD of the first season of Dexter in the store and I bought it.
They didn't even ask for my ID lol, the DVD was 16+ :O

The show is really Awesome, I just watched the first 3 episodes!