• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

Path Light

I watched Yugioh GX and re-watched Episode 18, 31, 32, 33, 46, 47, 48, 49, 56, 89, 91, 95, 149 and 150

Psychic

Really and truly
I'm pretty into Miraculous Ladybug right now, and I'm actually following this season of RuPaul's Drag Race for the first time in years, and absolutely loving it. Very eagerly awaiting the next season of Game of Thrones, though!

~Psychic

Once I get the chance to find the episodes, I'll start the sixth season of MLP
Also currently watching the XYZ season of Pokemon and the fifth season of Game Of Thrones

I'm currently taking a break from The Walking Dead while I watch GOT S5

SmartD

Pokemon the Series XYZ (and episodes of Kalos Quest I haven't seen yet)
Elementary
Ninja Nonsense

I started watching Ninja Nonsense today. The leading girl has Dawn's voice from Pokemon.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I kinda stopped watching Pretty Little Liars. As someone who's watched the show religiously since the beginning, I have been so disappointed with this past half of season 6 so yeah, I'm done with that show.

I started watching a couple of new shows.

• Pokemon The Series XY
  • Digimon Tri
  • Sailor Moon Crystal
  • How to Get Away With Murder
  • Game of Thrones
  • Criminal Minds
  • Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders
  • NCIS

Oh gosh. I just binged American Horror Story: Coven, Marvel's Daredevil, and Steven Universe. I'm contemplating starting How To Get Away With Murder or Bates Motel.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I watch Arrow, the Flash, DC Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and Daredevil. I love superhero shows, and I'm caught up on all of them. I binged watched season 2 of Daredevil when it first came out. The Walking Dead is another favorite show of mine. I also watch WWE.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I watch Gotham as well.

Last edited:

unfamiliarceilings

/u/qweligator
I've been watching British shows lately: Broadchurch, Luther, and Peaky Blinders. I'm not really an Anglophile, but these shows have been amazing. I'm thinking of starting Better Call Saul and catching up with It's Always Sunny. That Wade Boggs episode on It's Always Sunny was hilarious, I definitely should've tried that on my last flight.

I forgot to mention this, but in terms of new shows I'm watching, the only new one I'm watching now is Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders. I still like the original show better, but this one is alright as well.

I also finished the seasons of The Walking Dead that I have (the first five) over the weekend.
I also started watching through Flashpoint again.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Watching the recent TMNT 2012 episode that crossed over with the old cartoon got me nostalgic. I started watching that series on my old VHS' of it and will go on to watch the 2003 cartoon after to get a refresh on that in case we get to see them again too(Hopefully, I miss them) and would like a sequel to the movie where all three cartoon turtles meet.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Kim Possible: All seasons, all movies.

Will probably take a few weeks/month lol.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
the new powerpuff girls

It's getting a lot of hate which is honestly ridiculous because if you read any of the complaints they sound incredibly neckbeardy, the show is Good and Funny and reminds me of classic spongebob

Nyter

Island Challenger
the new powerpuff girls

It's getting a lot of hate which is honestly ridiculous because if you read any of the complaints they sound incredibly neckbeardy, the show is Good and Funny and reminds me of classic spongebob

Idk, I can't get used to the New voice actors for the PPG. And I am so used to the classics. I have to watch more to properly judge it.

So currently I am watching...
Marvel' s Agents of SHIELD
Pretty Little Liars
Shadowhunters
Pokemon XYZ Series
The Real World: Go Big or Go Home
The Challenge: Rivals III
Daredevil
Lady La Vendedora de Rosas
Teen Wolf
Younger
American Horror Story

SmartD

Bones
Pokemon the Series XYZ
G.I. Joe Sigma 6
Samurai Deeper Kyo

Watching more shows with old Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh! voice actors.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Adding Fuller House to the list. It was actually not corny to me. It really is the same family fun it used to be but now in 2016.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Currently watching The Flash, Arrow, Hell's Kitchen, Gotham, The Simpsons, South Park and The Fosters. Sometimes I watch repeats of Family Guy.

Ilyasio

Currently watching House of Cards and waiting for season 2 of Mr Robot - and for the right time to binge-watch season 2 of Wander over Yonder.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Oh gosh. I just binged American Horror Story: Coven, Marvel's Daredevil, and Steven Universe. I'm contemplating starting How To Get Away With Murder or Bates Motel.
Watch Bates Motel, its worth it.

Speaking of, the shows I'm watching right now (not counting anime) are:

Bates Motel
I didn't even notice that season 3 was on Netflix, so I'm playing the catch-up game.

How I met your Mother
Re-watching this amazing show

The Twilight Zone (Original)
I've been in the process of watching all of this show over the past year. I'll go through phases where I'll spam it, then forget about it for a few months XD

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I'm gonna catch up with Arrow over the summer so I can start watching it with my dad next fall.