• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

DiaRubyTandem

The Fastest Comeback
Not following Felicity and his friends anymore. But I REALLY LIKED FLASH RIGHT NOW! WestAllen! Also Supergirl is now in CW

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Now watching Supernatural and Agents of Shield since Arrow, Flash and Hell's Kitchen ended. Legends of Tomorrow will be coming on next Friday.

At the moment:
- Bob's Burgers (Season 1)
- Secret City
- Steven Universe (Season 3)
- American Dad (not in order)
- Various animes
Waiting for the new seasons of A Place to Call Home and Mr Robot to come out

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
ive been watching a lot of Cops and Bar Rescue. Something about watching people get tazed and yelled at is so entertaining to me.

Finally got around to watching Daredevil, and what can I say that hasn't been said?

other than he's basically a red, devil horned Batman? Aha

Seriously loved this show, but don't binge the entire thing in three days. I've got a bit of a headache now..

SmartD

Bones
Elementary
FLCL

I started watching FLCL today. I heard a while back this anime is getting more episodes so I'm checking it out.

MisterM

That's what she said
The series I watch are: Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder (need to catch up on this one), Arrow, Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl (need to catch up as well), Telenovela (so sad it got cancelled, it wasn't the best but kinda funny though), Devious Maids, Magicians, Empire, Gotham (also need to catch up), Baby Daddy (moooore catch up to do). That's pretty much it, if I haven't forgotten it - which I may, I follow a lot of series, especially to help me maintain a good level of English since it's not my birth language.

Cutty

Forever now
Lately I've been watching Heroes Reborn and Gotham.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Right now, Game of Thrones

Wander over yonder and teen titans go.

Gonna watch me some chowder, flapjack and Foster's home for imaginary friends soon.

Can't believe how good the cartoons of the 00's were.

On my second viewing of all 15 seasons of ER, but I'm currently taking a break from that while I watch Flashpoint for the third time (this year even!)
The only new thing I started watching recently was the first two seasons of Third Watch, since those are the only two seasons I have at the time.
Once I'm done watching Flashpoint, I'm going to start watching Person Of Interest right from the beginning.

SmartD

Currently watching The Irresponsible Captain Tylor. Also watching the XY&Z season on the official Pokemon website.