• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What series are you watching?

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
Currently I'm waiting for new episodes of the following:
Steven Universe
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (There are starting to be fewer great episodes, so I'm not really that excited.)
Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
Penn Zero: Part Time Hero (Does anyone actually watch this or is it just me?)

I have some other shows I'm interested in like Adventure Time and Doctor Who, but I missed some episodes, so I don't think I'm ready for new ones.

What I used to be watching new episodes of but finales came:
Gravity Falls
Wander Over Yonder

Edit: Oh, does RWBY count? I'm waiting for new episodes of that too.

Last edited:

Ketaru

Dinosaur Squadron Zyurangers

It's the Super Sentai season that was exported as Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. With the reboot movie around the corner, thought I'd check out the original. It's...different. Way different. Pretty much wears its Japaneseness on its sleeves.

RubberChicken

I made the mistake of looking over the Mrs' shoulder a couple of times as she was watching Orange is the New Black. At first I didn't think much of it but somewhere between that third or fourth glance I've become accidentally hooked.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Been going through 30 Rock recently after a friend recommended it. It took more than a few episodes for me to get in to it, but it's definitely good. Would recommend to anyone looking for a really funny, relaxed, non-dramatic show.

Ketaru

Just finished watching season 2 of Les Revenants. Such a great show.

Started watching Gosei Sentai Dairanger

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Currently catching up on The Walking Dead (I have a couple episodes left and then I'm caught up for this season). I hate to keep bringing this up, but I seriously have a feeling that:

[spoil]everyone's going to die at the end of this series. In fact, if this doesn't happen and they DO find a cure, I don't see any way for it not to be a MacGuffin that causes most of the fanbase to call BS on it.[/spoil]

Also finally, FINALLY finishing Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Much better anniversary tribute than the half-***ed one we got in the US.

Last edited:

SmartD

Pokemon the Series: XYZ
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Princess Tutu

I started watching Princess Tutu today.

Jinjer

just seen stranger things and wow that stuff brought up some fond memories (of the 90s though, for me, but still...)

Been watching Person Of interest for the last.... month, I'll say? I don't know, I wasn't really keeping track of how long. How I've been forgetting to mention it all this time, I have no clue.

I'll continue watching the last ~4.5 seasons of ER once I'm done it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I've been watching Steven Universe, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Lucifer, and Arrow recently. Might begin watching Castle also.

Psychic

Really and truly
I got into Steven Universe about a month or so ago and watched the whole thing. I got my partner into it over the weekend, so we've been going through it again. It's been great having an excuse to rewatch it and pick up on a lot of interesting little tidbits and foreshadowing.

There are a few shows I need to watch the new seasons of, including Orange is the New Black, Bojack Horseman, and Kimmy Schmidt. (Huzzah for Netflix.) I'll get back to 'em eventually.

~Psychic

Started continuing with ER now.

I'm also thinking of starting either Fringe or House after this show. Probably Fringe, so I'm not watching another medical drama right after another one.

SebastiaanZ

Series I am watching at the moment are Suits (still need to watch the latest three episodes :) ) and when the new seasons begin, NCIS (only the main series and Los Angeles), the Arrowverse series (Arrow, The Flash, Legends, Supergirl), Gotham and Agents of SHIELD. Yeah I watch a lot of series in my free time.

Also can't wait for new Game of Thrones! Shame it takes so long :(

Kennith

Banned
Agent Carter, X Files, Supernatural, The Originals, Legends of Tomorrow, Sleepy Hollow, Family Guy and Wentworth is what I am watching currently.

SmartD

Pokemon the Series: XYZ
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
No Game No Life

I started watching No Game No Life today.