• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Antiyonder

Overlord
X-Men 97 and I can confirm, peak Disney+ TV right now.
Definitely. It's so good. I'm on pins and needles.
Looking forward to more of X-Men '97 as well. Also watched the rest of Pokémon Aim to Be a Master and Horizons.

Whether you two enjoy Marvel programs and/or Disney Channel toons, can't recommend enough Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, btw.

urrutiap

finishing watching the last 2-3 episodes of Real World Season 18 this morning.

late last night I finished watching Star Trek Disovery Season 2. good show but the whole time the stupid Red Angel stuff was the show's MacGuffin

Antiyonder

Overlord
Watched the new season of Barbie A Touch of Magic. Also rewatched some episodes of Ranma 1/2 on Hulu.

Oh and for any fellow X-Men '97, there is a tie in mini set between the 90s series and the revival.

Observer

Mostly watching
Watched the new season of Barbie A Touch of Magic. Also rewatched some episodes of Ranma 1/2 on Hulu.

Oh and for any fellow X-Men '97, there is a tie in mini set between the 90s series and the revival.

As a fellow X-Men 97 I think you for this information, and for the record I'm still upset about what happened to Gambit.

urrutiap

rewatching binging through Season 1 of Justice League on Netflix. forgot how good some of the 2 parter episodes were back then before they turned into single episodes in Justice League Unlimited