• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Watching the newest episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark?... it's pretty creepy so far.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I was actually binging Total Drama before the new seasons got revealed, of the real show!
I like that they were able to get the old show going again while appeasing Cartoon Network's people at the same time by keeping that stupid baby reboot going. I hope Ben 10 gets to follow cause with the whole multiverse, they can actually crossover Ben prime with Reboot Ben which would be quite interesting. Plus the Ben 10 reboot is actually good, mostly stays true to the original material and some changes like Kevin's Omnitrix are actually cool(Plus they don't constantly bash the fans of the original like a certain TT cartoon....). I'd actually like to see Ben Prime unlock Shockrock!

Hopefully one of the Total Drama seasons is a true "All-stars" season with 20 episodes(Not 10 lol)
The show still holds up, other than All-stars(Ew). Sierra will always be annoying though, World Tour is my favorite season but the stalker chick getting to harass her crush until the final four will always be a gripe of mine. Poor Cody

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
I was actually binging Total Drama before the new seasons got revealed, of the real show!
I like that they were able to get the old show going again while appeasing Cartoon Network's people at the same time by keeping that stupid baby reboot going. I hope Ben 10 gets to follow cause with the whole multiverse, they can actually crossover Ben prime with Reboot Ben which would be quite interesting. Plus the Ben 10 reboot is actually good, mostly stays true to the original material and some changes like Kevin's Omnitrix are actually cool(Plus they don't constantly bash the fans of the original like a certain TT cartoon....). I'd actually like to see Ben Prime unlock Shockrock!

Hopefully one of the Total Drama seasons is a true "All-stars" season with 20 episodes(Not 10 lol)
The show still holds up, other than All-stars(Ew). Sierra will always be annoying though, World Tour is my favorite season but the stalker chick getting to harass her crush until the final four will always be a gripe of mine. Poor Cody
Total Drama is awesome,Duncan has to be my favorite character.Heather is the best villain period.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I've started watching the anime Hellsing, I'm up to episode 3 and, to be honest, I'm not really getting into it. The over-arching story isn't very interesting, the dialogue (at leats in the English dub) is awkward and clunky, and there are no characters I particularly like. Even star of the show Alucard, who was pretty cool in the beginning, becomes bland and one-dimensional as the show goes on. I don't know if I'll continue watching the show.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
WandaVision
The Witcher
Northmen

Watchlist:
- Falcon&WinterSoldier
- StrangerThings

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I have a rule that if a show cant hook me within three episodes then I'm not gonna bother watching the rest.

Some of the shows I've tried watching recently and couldn't get into are: Bakugan: Battle Planet, The Witcher, and Stranger Things Season 2 onwards. All three just didnt interest me enough to continue.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
I have a rule that if a show cant hook me within three episodes then I'm not gonna bother watching the rest.

Some of the shows I've tried watching recently and couldn't get into are: Bakugan: Battle Planet, The Witcher, and Stranger Things Season 2 onwards. All three just didnt interest me enough to continue.
Yeah it shouldn't take 20-30 episodes to finally get into a show (I'm looking at you HXH defenders) you should know by the 3rd or 5th episode of a series.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I started watching Gravity Falls, I watched some episodes on the TV but never actually watched all the episodes, I aways see people saying how this cartoon is amazing and how they love it, so I decided to watch it.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I've started re-watching what was my favourite TV show when I was a teenager: The Mighty Boosh, a British fantasy sitcom that ran from 2004 to 2007, about two guys named Vince and Howard and their surreal, fantastical adventures. I used to LOVE this show, and I've even done a cosplay of one of the characters. Sadly the show hasn't aged well, and the comedy isn't as funny as I remember, but it still has that low-budget charm and the songs (yes, there are songs!) are still catchy and nostalgic.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I've actually given Bakugan: Battle Planet another shot and have enjoyed it. I appreciate that it has a more coherent story and characters compared to its previous series Bakugan: Battle Brawlers. Since I collected Bakugan as a kid and foolishly sold them I decided to only buy three figures for nostalgia sake.

EDIT: After finishing season one I do have one criticism with that being the repeating of the same specific storylines every ten episodes or so. Notable examples being a colonel trying to kidnap a Bakugan and corporate drama involving one of the main characters family. I ended up skipping most of these episodes since they didn't add to the overall narrative.

Last edited: