• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
I'm watching the XFiles. I'm on season 1, episode 5. Enjoying it so far.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Still StarWars CloneWars, on the backburner.

Now binging StrangerThings s4 and watching Ms.Marvel on wednesdays.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I've actually got a lot of shows going all at once now thanks to Marvel and Star Wars showing two shows at the same time, but the main thing I'm currently working through is Game of Thrones! I've never actually watched the show fully despite reading the first three books years ago but it's on SkyGo or something so I've been binging it on that. I'm up to the final season (season 8) and so far it's been pretty good? I can see what everyone was saying when they talked about season 5 onwards being where the show kind of dipped in quality (at least in terms of characters and story, everything else looks incredible) but I've enjoyed it so far? Got a couple of things I don't like so much - Tyrion's declining intelligence, Arya after she joined the Faceless Men and the Jon/Daenerys romance mainly - but everything else is fairly solid if declining a bit. It's one of those shows where I don't actually know who my favourite character is - Ned Stark, Jon Snow, Davos Seaworth, Brienne and Theon Greyjoy are all up there!

I'm looking forward to finishing season 8 so I can move onto other shows - I've only recently become more of a TV show watcher so things like Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, The Boys, etc. all kind-of slipped by me? Plus I have Ms. Marvel and Obi-Wan Kenobi to work through - I'm up to episode 3 on the latter and did not expect Darth Vader to appear so quickly, that was exciting! Lots to look forward to.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
rewatching One Piece cause I'm bored.

Antiyonder

Overlord
Strawberry Shortcake: Berry in the Big City on the distributors official YT channel. They also have the series from the 2000s and 2010s.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I finally got HBO Max again in anticipation of the new Harley Quinn season
Been binging through Ben 10 atm; On Ultimate Alien. REALLY missed this show

I'm not really a fan of how inconsistent Vilgax's character was throughout the Alien Force/Ultimate Alien era. First they try and make him like Dr. Doom by making him a beloved warlord of his home planet, then he's trying to kill Ben with an army of robots that just came out of nowhere, then he has a 'true form' yet there's absolutely zero sign of water on his home planet. How the heck is his true form Cthulhu?! Thankfully the Omniverse team got him back on track

Professor Paradox and Argit still steal the show whenever they appear; And I really missed Albedo("Bring me chili fries and a disgusting amount of onions!") and Charmcaster

Gonna rewatch Justice League/Unlimited once I finish Ultimate Alien and Omniverse

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Back to watching things on Amazon Prime. Started watching Clarkson’s Farm at the recommendation of some of my British coworkers, and it’s hilarious. Also watching season 4 of The Marvelous Ms. Maizel.

And back to watching Gilmore Girls with my wife. We’re almost done with Season 3.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Bleach New Captain Shusuke Amagai Arc. Bleach is one of very few series with decent filler sometimes. Except Zanpakuto Rebellion and the Zapakuto Adventures Stories shoved inmediately after it wards. I hate those 2 arcs.

Currently I am watching My Hero Academia on Hulu. I am really enjoying it. I am currently on the Final Exams arc.
It's great since there isn't any filler but it's too easy to binge watch it before it just all done. Season 5 created a long hiatus

joombo

I recently finished The Leftovers, good but defo peaked in Season 1 and continued a downward trajectory until the end.

DayQuil95

Recently finished The Boys season 3, hella hyped for season 4, giving Primal a watch now since I heard the animation is pretty good overall.

masdog

Still working through Gilmore Girls.

And I’ve tried watching “Rent a Girlfriend” on Crunchyroll, but I kind of don’t get it…

Antiyonder

Overlord
Binged The Spectacular Spider-Man on Netflix as renewal of Gargoyles in comic form is getting me hyped up for Weisman stuff.

Still need to finish YJ to this point.

Also binged the available episodes of All That and Kenan & Kel.

masdog

Why would you even “try” that? No seriously, whoever recommended you that was trolling hard.
Eighty-Six and Spy x Family were both done. And I think the Crunchyroll recommendation engine put that on the main page…

And in all honesty, I’ve seen Lifetime and Hallmark movies with a similar plot.

johno1995

Started rewatching South Park recently. Been on a kick for a few months now. Love it.

Also watching The OA, really fascinating show, and rewatching 24.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
In the middle of watching Stranger Things and the new episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark. Both are very good so far.