• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

NeganTheSavior

Just finished You. It feels so cruel that I have to wait until 2021 for season 3. I love how Joe's idea of a disguise to stalk people is just a hat and yet nobody ever sees him.

The Walking Dead is a lot better now that Angela Kang has replaced Scott Gimple as showrunner.

I was binging The Simpsons on Disney+ and it got sooooooooooo bad in season 18. Most people say the show gets bad around season 10, but I didn't really notice a decline in quality until season 18. Just wow.

RetroPokeFan

Hoping to get back into Thunderbirds Are Go again soon considering they're continuing with Season 3 once more.

To those scratching their head wondering what I'm blabbering on about, it's a CG/model (as in the characters are in CG but the environments are all model stuff) series based off of the old Gerry Anderson series.

Another series that's caught my attention is Crisis Jung which will be on Netflix soon (though in France only since it's a production from there though I'm hoping it'll be released in English later on down the line). Loved the Lastman animated series they did so I'm excited to see some more gory goodness.

Like literally. There's tons of blood a plenty in the trailer for it.

joombo

Finished Season 1 of Doom Patrol last night. It was good fun and was happy to poke fun at itself and the whole superhero genre.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Inside No. 9, a British dark comedy anthology show that I'm a huge fan of, has recently started its fifth season, so I've started going through my DVD's of the previous seasons and re-watching my favourite episodes.

juiccbox

Idiot Extraordinaire
Outlaw Star
Ballmastrz 9009
Somali and the forest spirit
Keep your hands off eizouken

Missingno.Fan

I’ve been watching Gargoyles on Disney+. I remember watching it when I was a little kid, but most of it went over my head. I’m surprised my parents let me watch it when I was five. It’s very dark and violent for a kids show.

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
currently watching OG dragonball, it's pretty fun. it drags on a bit at times but thats a long running shonen for you.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Mandalorian - It's the best. Mando, Baby Yoda, Grieff, Cara, IG-11, Kuill.... all of the main cast were awesome and felt properly used. Something you can't say about a certain awful trilogy that shouldn't exist, and the one death? It was a good one, I actually felt sad like when Kanan died. I can't wait for season 2, I really want to learn more about Yoda's species, see Mando and Cara possibly form a romance, and find out who the jedi Mando and the child are going to meet is. Hoping for Ahsoka
Star Wars the Clone Wars - I'm happy to see it back, though I am saddened that not every scrapped episode is getting finished. I just hope my favorites like Grievous, Hondo, Cad Bane, and Boba get brief scenes, or at least one of them appears!
Harley Quinn - Kite-Man and Ivy forever, hell yeah! I hope they pair Harley with Redtool. I want Ivy to stay with Kite-Man, it's unique and enjoyable, the Harley/Ivy thing's been done in multiple media I'd like to see something new. Next season needs more Bane, he makes the episode whenever he appears! I also love how Batman is pretty much the only character that isn't a parody of himself. I hope April is when season 2 starts, it'd be nice to have something to watch new episodes of. It was exciting waiting for Friday every week, I was more excited for the season finale than Clone Wars! Though granted that's mostly because we pretty much know the plot of Bad Batch lol, Harley was a surprise!
Flash
Supergirl
Legends of Tomorrow (No Batwoman, character doesn't interest me, first few episodes didn't catch me, gf doesn't like it either, no reason to watch it. Black Lightning though, now that it's in the same universe I might play catch up someday )
We Bare Bears
Miraculous Ladybug - I still hate what they did to Chloe.... hey let's redeem a character and throw that all down the toilet! Chloe had rivaled Adrien as my favorite :/
90's Spider-Man binge

I haven't really been paying much attention to which MCU show is happening first, but I'll be watching whatever it is.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I’m rewatching Star Wars:The Clone Wars as I wait for the rest of season 7 to premiere.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I'm currently watching Animals of Farthing Wood.

You know, that cute children's cartoon with all the woodland animals on a big adventure. With the fantastic music that changes depending on who's on-screen at the time. The beautiful hand-painted backdrops depicting every setting they pass through. The horrendously dark undertones that are often there. The violent family-unfriendly deaths that routinely happen. The grim and often gruesome scenes that take place frequently.

Yeah, that show.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I've been re-watching a lot of David Attenborough documentary series lately, my favourite series is Planet Earth II, and I've enjoyed going through the episodes again. I'm also watching another Attenborough series called "Dynasties" that I never saw when it was first on TV, but that one isn't gripping me as much as Planet Earth because each episode focuses on one specific family of animal unlike the multiple segment format of other Attenborough shows.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The 90's X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons
I forgot Kingpin was around for the entirety of the run, it's really cool seeing how he's absent from most of the later cartoons. And refreshing that he was basically the main antagonist when all the cartoons nowadays insist on it being Goblin and Ock again and again and again...