• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Just watched the Ducktales special "Let's Get Dangerous" and I absotively posilutely LOVED IT!! If you're a fan of Darkwing Duck and want to see a good reboot (because they do exist), I highly recommend watching this episode and talking about it

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
In the middle of watching the first season of the new Twilight Zone, and so far it's pretty good.

Edit: Finished it and it was so good! Can't wait to catch up on season 2.

Also watched season 1 of Watchmen. It started off a bit confusing, but got better as it went along.

Last edited:

JayZz

Started Long Way Up finally last night, such a feel good show and have such envoy for the pair of them.

Missingno.Fan

Lately I’ve been watching an episode of The Owl House after I come home from work. I watched the early episodes back in January, but I haven’t seen the later ones. I also been watching 600-lb Life as background noise.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Just watched some Jeopardy. Going to miss Alex. :(

TornadoAdvisory

The Imminent Storm
Fargo season 4.

I'll admit I wasn't exactly all that into it for the first few episodes, but I think it's really picked up as of late; curious to see how it all concludes.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I'm still catching up with Ducktales. I finally was able to see the episode where Della sings (the one I missed during my first watch), and I can finally say the following: Now I understand. I understand why everyone went crazy and started talking about her lullaby. I thought it was just some thing about her and the kids that made everyone go nuts.

I didn't know!!!

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ducktales (2017) is a gift a keeps on giving. There really hasn't been an episode where I'm not laughing or groaning. In fact, I have like 20 laughs per episode.

Made the mistake that I never saw it in order, so I'm slowly doing that to be on course.

joombo

Schitt's Creek. So much better than I expected from the show concept. Really quite beautifully written and produced.

TwilightBlade

Just finished the first season of World Beyond. I only stuck with it because of brand loyalty but I hope that plans for the 2nd season fall through because it wasn't that good. :[

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Been watching some Family Feud tonight.

SummerHaze

I've just started watching The Leftovers having seen in a few articles that it is supposed to be 'amazing' and 'one of the greatest series of all time'. Struggling to see that right now, but I've only watched one episode!