• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

SmartD

The previous thread went inactive, so I'm bringing it back. We talk about shows you're currently watching on TV, streaming, DVD, wherever. All forums rules apply. Use spoiler tags for shows people don't to be spoiled on.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
Gosei Sentai Dairanger
Golden Girls

I'm finally watching the 2012 TMNT cartoon and I'm currently on season 3. Hulu only has episodes up to season 4, so it will be a while until I can watch season 5. I've also started watching Dairanger since I watched Zyuranger earlier this year.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
My relative and I are both watching the entire As Told By Ginger series. We just started yesterday and while my relative is already almost to Season 2, I don't expect to be there for a few more days.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
TMNT 2012
Star Wars Rebels
Justice League Action
Milo Murphy's Law
Pokemon Sun/Moon (Currently on AG on my current rewatching the series run)
Agents of Shield
And soon, Spider-Man 2017. We'll see how they'll handle all those other Spiders being on the main cast

There's just not that much good stuff to watch on TV anymore. Here's hoping Cartoon Network takes notes and handles 'revivals' the way Nick is, Rocko and Hey Arnold look just like new episodes.... and not abominations like Ben 10: Reboot and not TT GO. Cancel TT GO and revive the OG TT, Justice League, Ben 10(Ben 10,000 pls), and Powerpuff girls.... I don't watch nor care about Powerpuff girls, but I feel for their fans.
I know I'm not watching Flash anymore if the boring version of Wally West is the main character. Pre-Flashpoint/Ginger Wally West is the only Wally West worth caring about, I hate the 52 version.

ebevan91

I just started Westworld this morning. It's quite interesting...

Bananarama

The light is coming
I've been watching episodes of The Simpsons lately. It's mostly been the older episodes from the 90s.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Im following Dragon Ball Super in both the English dub and Japanese version weekly.

I also am watching Pokemon Sun and Moon English dub weekly as well.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Currently watching Games of Thrones, Dragon Ball Super, and Rick and Morty.

ebevan91

Im following Dragon Ball Super in both the English dub and Japanese version weekly.

I also am watching Pokemon Sun and Moon English dub weekly as well.

I'm only watching the English version of Super, while it's nice actually being able to watch what's happening and not having to read everything, it sucks that spoilers from all of the Japanese episodes are out there and they're sometimes hard to avoid especially on Youtube.

Plus I can't speculate on forums about anything because then some guy will pop in and say it's all wrong because X happened in Y episode instead.

SmartD

Voltron Legendary Defender
Ghost Hound
Golden Girls
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

I'm finally caught up with the 2012 TMNT cartoon. It will be a while until I can watch season 5. I started watching Ghost Hound last week. Looks very interesting so far.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I went on a Netflix binge watching spree in August and saw the first three seasons of House of Cards, the first season of Luke Cage, the second series of The Last Kingdom, both seasons of Daredevil, and the first season of Narcos.

SmartD

Pokemon Sun and Moon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc -V
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Adventure Time

Started watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex this month. I wanted to watch a different anime this month, but it became unavailable to watch, so I went with Ghost in the Shell instead.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
South Park
It's funny again. That entire episode last night was freaking hilarious.
So glad they dropped that entire season story arc thing, it was getting old. And Cartman is Cartman again.

TMNT 2012 so far season 5 is a bit of a let down in all honesty I think the show ended for me after season 4

Some good arcs are coming up. Most of this season is tying up loose ends cause it's ending. And getting replaced with another TMNT cartoon.... still scared about that.
I'm just annoyed they didn't get to meet the 2003 turtles.

SmartD

Pokemon Sun and Moon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Kino's Journey (2017)
Little Witch Academia
Voltron Legendary Defender
MacGyver (2016)

Watching some new shows this month. The new Kino's Journey looks pretty good so far.

SmartD

Cowboy Bebop
Adventure Time
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Pokemon Sun and Moon
Macgyver (2016)
Kino's Journey (2017)

I started watching Cowboy Bebop yesterday.