• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I rarely watch any series on television anymore so instead I've been watching YouTube. Lately I've been watching "If the Emperor Had A Text-to-Speech Device" and gotta say it's entertaining. Since watching this series I've really become invested in the lore of the Warhammer 40K series.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm a big fan of DC/Marvel shows. I watch the following currently.

Arrow
Flash
Super Girl
Gotham

I have to catch up on Legends of Tomorrow, Black Lightning and Titans.

I also watched every Netlfix Marvel show in it's entirety. It's a shame they're getting cancelled.....

For anime I watch Pokemon Sun and Moon and Dragon Ball Super.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Game of Thrones (recently) -- Only the first ep of the new season, so it's going to be quite the wait until it drops on dvd. As for anything else, reruns of Law and Order and such.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Getting ready to watch Double Dare later. Saw the WWE crossover ones this week and they were intense! Very, very good. Everyone brought their best and it was a fun watch.

Nodqfan

Right now I watch

Arrow
The Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Supergirl
Macgyver (2016 reboot)
Fairy Tail
Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains
Pokemon Sun and Moon

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Been watching Forged in Fire lately. Really like seeing people forging different weapons along with learning about the different techniques in which they do so.

SummerHaze

Started watching Manifest last night. 3 Episodes into it and I have no idea where they're going. It's nothing special but I will probably continue unless it gets really bad

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Euphoria
Sun and Moon
Dear White People
Grownish

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Watching Forever 12 out of boredom and while it’s pretty cheesy, I’m enjoying it

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The Boys
Can't wait for season two!

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Disenchantment. It pretty much is what Futurama would be if it was set in a medieval time period. King Zog is virtually a human Bender and shares many of the same characters traits including bragging and insulting everyone. His crown even has this thing that is located where Bender’s antenna would be and the two look alike.