• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

TwilightBlade

Currently obsessed with Black Mirror. My best mate introduced the series to me and I'm watching series 5 at the moment. I'm also binge watching 13 Reasons Why and The Crown.

joombo

We finished Pennyworth last night. I really enjoyed it, best thing to come out of DC since The Dark Knight Trilogy and Gotham.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Disenchantment
South Park - I love this season. Hoping Nathan and Mimsy appear again
American Dad - Rogu is the only good example of a Cousin Oliver character lol
Ben 10 Reboot - It's gotten better, but it's still far from perfect. I'm mostly just watching for Kevin
Miraculous Ladybug
Pokemon
Star Wars Resistance
Scooby Doo and Guess Who - It's great! Especially love the Batman episode, though it is a shame that it wasn't actually Manbat as the villain. It always has to be Joker, apart from the Brave and Bold movie. :/

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’m looking forward to watching the new season of She Ra on Netflix. It is a really good show and not as cheesy as the original series.

WeepingHallows

I need to finish the newest season of Letterkenny on Hulu and I've been rewatching some old Doctor Who, particularly the 10th Doctor.

I'm excited for the new season of The Dragon Prince on Netflix and the new Sword and Shield anime. Also looking forward to the launch of Disney+ for some of the new original shows/movies like Lady and the Tramp and The Mandalorian.

SummerHaze

Watched The Haunting of Hill House over the last week and really enjoyed it. A few sad moments and as much as I think jump scares have ruined horror, there was a jump scare that worked well and my pants nearly needed changing.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
I'm watching Stranger Things and Mindhunter on Netflix now that my sister lent me her account so I can keep up with a lot of shows.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm binge-watching season 4 of Lucifer. I missed out on it after the series was removed from Fox, but now I'm catching up to all the new episodes online.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Well I started watching that new, or not so new, Star Trek series on Netflix. I don't know what to expect, I never saw the older series, only the movies. Also watching the Arrowverse, I think, it's only 4 series right? And every so lightly catching up on Black Sails, Vikings, Zombie Nation and a bunch of other end of the world series all on Netflix. Finally dropped Walking Dead with the introduction of what this guy's name, Negan? This is one I might never pick up again. And I usually watch the whole thing. Sucks really, Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays his roles well, he should have come earlier. Speaking of John Winchester, I need to finish Supernatural, is it over yet?

SummerHaze

Just finished the second season of Castle Rock.

I felt it started strong, found some of the stuff in the middle a little off at times, but the ending was strong despite the way it focused on one specific character.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I'm excited for the new season of The Dragon Prince on Netflix and the new Sword and Shield anime. Also looking forward to the launch of Disney+ for some of the new original shows/movies like Lady and the Tramp and The Mandalorian.

I had gotten back into Netflix mainly so I could watch The Dragon Prince again. After rewatching the past couple of seasons, I’m reminded of how great this show is. And I love everything that happens in the new season.

I’ve been going on Disney+ quite a bit. I haven’t really seen the new originals other than Lady and the Tramp, mainly looking at shows and movies that I’m glad to have easy access to like The Simpsons, The Emperor’s New School, The Lion Guard (where’s the newest season though), and Amphibia.

SummerHaze

World War II in Colour on Netflix.

it’s fascinating. I never did history at school as we had to choose between it and geography so I picked the latter. To this day, I had no idea about how WWII really got going and how Britain and France did nothing at all about Hitler at the beginning.