• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

Nyter

Island Challenger
I am on Season 4 of "Lucifer". It gets REALLY good after Chloe finds out.

I am also in the middle of watching "Her Mother's Killer"

"Pokemon Journeys" obviously

I have never seen a Star Wars movie and so I will start watching all of them in order of production to then get into "The Mandolorian" Series.

I wish "Inhumans" was renewed. I really liked that one.

I saw all 3 seasons of "Runaways" and I hate that it got cancelled.

SerenaRulez

I'm watching the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina because Halloween's coming up and I like to watch spooky shows around this time of year. :)

JayZz

Just started watching Raised by Wolves. Not sure what I make of the first episode; a little strange but glad I can binge watch 9 more episodes to see how it plays out

Nyter

Island Challenger
Finally catching up with This is Us season 2. I did stop for a while because it was getting a bit too sad in places.
What service or where are you watching it? (If illegally, don't post since it is against the rules lol).

My coworker has been telling me to watch this but I wanna catch it from season 1 and forward. And 2 of my fave actors are on it too... Milo Ventimiglia and Mandy Moore.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Halloween Wars
Halloween Baking Championship
Futurama and The Office(for the umpteenth time)
I’ll be Watching Bobs Burgers tomorrow (new season) as well as South Park on the 30th
Love those two shows (Halloween Wars and Halloween Baking Championship). It's fun seeing what contestants come up with.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Also started watching an AMC Original called The Terror. It’s an Anthology series; Season 1 > Season 2 and it’s not even close atm. Definitely better than what I expected. Great for Sp00ky Szn

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
The Blacklist on DVD, till it starts airing again.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m getting back into Family Guy, The Simpson’s, And American Dad after not watching them the past couple of years. I know people keep bashing on Family Guy by saying that it is no longer funny but the one episode from this season where they make fun of Caillou is hilarious especially when the narrator gets stuck in Lois’s head and starts narrating her actions and Lois screams for it to stop. And Caillou asking why he’s a bald four year old and describing the dad as “estrogen filled” was genius too.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
The Dick Van Dyke Show - Decades has been running this for an hour each evening. Seen it a billion times, but it's usually still funny.

TwilightBlade

Been binge-watching The Osbournes and I have a love-hate relationship with the show. On 1 hand none of the characters are likable and I feel like the show is the trashiest thing I've ever seen but on the opposite hand it's hard to look away lol. It's like watching a trainwreck.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I'm watching Pokémon (2019) of course;
Rewatching Invader Zim (I love this show!);
Finishing the Glitch Techs 2nd season, and, once I finish it, I will start watching Hilda.
There's also Infinity Train, but I already finished it, I'm just here waiting/hoping for the 4th season.

WalesNote

I'm watching Paint Dries: The Series. On the last episode, the grey paint was spattered all over the walls, but will it dry? In time???? (for what i don't know.)
Find out next time.

I got an itch to watch pokemon from the very beginning to the end. So, there's an idea.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Been binge-watching The Osbournes and I have a love-hate relationship with the show. On 1 hand none of the characters are likable and I feel like the show is the trashiest thing I've ever seen but on the opposite hand it's hard to look away lol. It's like watching a trainwreck.
What is even more bizarre is that the oldest daughter who refused to be part of the show is actually in the show quite a bit but was digitally edited out. She was in the house the entire time.

OwensJB

Watching Mad Men because someone told me it was better than Breaking Bad. So far it's good but it's a totally different vibe from other dramas.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I gave up on watching Goosebumps since most of the episodes weren't that great or entertaining. I decided to start rewatching Code Lyoko since I never got to see how it ended back in 2007. After getting through the first two seasons I'm feeling really nostalgic since me and my friends were really into the show back then.