• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
The Mentalist again.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I'm watching Hilda season 2 and it's great so far *-*
Edit: Finished it, it's amazing! Now I need a season 3

Last edited:

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Due to recent political events I decided to watch Designated Survivor on Netflix. It was entertaining to see Kiefer Sutherland go against the odds to navigate the new political landscape he was thrust into and figuring out how to become a politician.

Only thing I dont like about the series is the actress who plays FBI Agent Hannah Wells. It's understandable in season one they needed someone to figure out the conspiracy. As a character she played her role but she shouldn't have stuck around as long as she did. I found all her scenes to be boring and unnecessary since I wanted to watch the political drama, not a spy action show.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Due to recent political events I decided to watch Designated Survivor on Netflix. It was entertaining to see Kiefer Sutherland go against the odds to navigate the new political landscape he was thrust into and figuring out how to become a politician.

Only thing I dont like about the series is the actress who plays FBI Agent Hannah Wells. It's understandable in season one they needed someone to figure out the conspiracy. As a character she played her role but she shouldn't have stuck around as long as she did. I found all her scenes to be boring and unnecessary since I wanted to watch the political drama, not a spy action show.
I saw its trailer on netflix. It looked boring =[
Is it good?

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I just started watching Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart, it's great! The animation it's so nice and the characters are cute!

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
The old James Bond series, right up to Pierce Brosnan. My dad had a collection of CDs and I dusted them up to re-watch them again. Will watch Goldfinger later tonight, and I'm looking forward to getting to the Timothy Dalton ones; I really liked those.

I'll also set a schedule to watch the 3rd season Cobra Kai probably by next month. Just letting all the hype die down.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Friend introduced me to The Umbrella Academy a few months ago. I haven’t watched it in a while, but it’s HILARIOUS. It’s about a dysfunctional superhero “family” and their escapades.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been watching Jeopardy lately, along with Family Feud and America Says.

Haven't watched too much regular tv series lately, apart from the start of the second season of the rebooted Are You Afraid of the Dark?.

So far it's pretty good, and I appreciate them sticking to the old style cinematography.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Dragon Ball Z for the 1 millionth time,trying to see which series I enjoy more between this and DBZ Kai since I own both on blu ray.The original has some filler that I like and I enjoy both Kikuchi and Faulconer scores.Kai has better dialogue and voice acting.Chris Ayres as Frieza is amazing although I liked Linda Young's as well.Can't stand Kid Gohan and Android 18 voices for Kai.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I finished watching Disenchanment. I like when Matt Groening actually bothers to have a plot.

I was just about to resume watching the train wreck that is Pokemon Journeys, until my recommendations highlighted Blue Exorcist and I haven't watched the Kyoto Saga, sooooooooooooo...