• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
"Naruto" - My friend has me watching this. It's good... I never been a huge anime buff but this definitely caught my attention. And I am only on Naruto not Naruto Shippuden. I hear it gets REAL when that starts. Looking forward to a long journey.
I warn you, this series has more filler than actual canon episodes. People actually choose to play the games as they're basically Kai versions of the anime.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I warn you, this series has more filler than actual canon episodes. People actually choose to play the games as they're basically Kai versions of the anime.
Ahh thanks. I am actually well into season 6. It seems filler after the battle between Sasuke and Naruto... but so far so good.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ahh thanks. I am actually well into season 6. It seems filler after the battle between Sasuke and Naruto... but so far so good.
Uh... After that particular battle, EVERYTHING ELSE is filler, save for maybe the last 2 minutes of the last episode.

Actually, the curry of life arc was filler at first before Kishimoto decided to make it canon.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The Owl House, for the 3rd time. Though at least this time I'm doing it to practice a new language.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ducktales, initially I dismissed it as I thought much like the original Donald Duck wasn't in it at all so why bother? But I finally got around to watching it and it's great, I love Launchpad, Glomgold, Gizmoduck and Mark Beaks! Needs more Donald rage though

Nyter

Island Challenger
I started watching Panic on Amazon Prime and it is very good. I like how their lives weigh on some of the characters to do the things they do and the reasons behind it.

I don't want to spoil much as it is a fairly new series and has a lot of suspense in it. Makes me think if I would take risky leaps for a way out of a stagnant life.

The musical score from this series is super top notch. It can be compared to Stranger Things but done better imo.

I live in the outskirts of a Major city so I can't relate to the setting of the series, but they live in a small town and so it is definitely interesting to see what and why things arose from a small town like Carp, Texas.

Anyone else watching it?

JayZz

Just finished S4 of Snowfall. Very good, although I didn't enjoy S4 as much as the others, was still a good watch.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Just finished watching Invincible for the second time. Great show. Can't wait for seasons 2 and 3.
Okay let's talk about this... THAT was intense. Idk how Omni-Man can even be stopped at this point.

Has anyone read the comic book series? Are they staying close to it or is it a loose adaptation?

NeganTheSavior

Okay let's talk about this... THAT was intense. Idk how Omni-Man can even be stopped at this point.

Has anyone read the comic book series? Are they staying close to it or is it a loose adaptation?
I don't read the comics, but from what I've heard, it's very close to the source material with a few differences (none of which ruin the flow from what I've been told).

The scene with the train in the season finale isn't in the comics and frankly, I live for changes such as that.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Nekopara. Nothing like the VNs, but there’s a certain wholesomeness to that.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I've started watching Fullmetal Alchemist the 2003 series. I've always wanted to watch it but couldn't commit to watching it every week on Saturday night when I was younger. So far I'm halfway through and am enjoying the lore and worldbuilding its established.

Antiyonder

Overlord
Binged the Second Season of Amphibia on Disney Plus, and will soon rewatch it following a Season 1 binge.

Then maybe all Sailor Moon content on Hulu and Netflix, then back to Disney Plus to check out Future Avengers.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Finished Law and Order SVU and OC... pretty good season finales.

Really liked the ending of SVU, it wasn't a cliffhanger and Elliot/Olivia have hope for the future as partners (non work ones).

There was plenty of flirting and courting too.

OC was tense, Richard finally got to see Olivia for the first time and tries to goad Elliot but Elliot doesn't fall for it. He stands still guarding his queen and watching him like a hawk.

The end was crazy too.

Angela is in danger as well.