• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Star Wars: The Bad Batch and The Mandalorian Season 2

SummerHaze

Just finished watching DS9 from the beginning and boy was it hard work at times.

Not sure what to watch next...

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
New shows that I'm watching:
- What If..? once they drop every wednesday.

As for what I'm viewing daily:
- Finished Jessica Jones S1 and was kinda stuped by the anti-climax.
- Now onto DareDevil S2.

After that it's LukeCage S1, IronFist S1, Defenders and lastly DareDevil S3.

I'll go into JJ2+3, LC2 and IF2 afterwards. Both Punisher seasons as well.

Last edited:

SummerHaze

Evil Genius - Netflix

10/10

Holy hell that was good, 4 episodes about a true story, I'd never heard of the 2003 Pizza boy bombing / heist but what a crazy true story. Loved every second of it. A must watch.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The good doctor.

Antiyonder

Overlord
Been at my dad's place for the first time in a while so we binged some old favorites on Disney Plus last weeked:

- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends plus the other 80s Spider-Man cartoon which has the same designs and music.

- Darkwing Duck

- Spider-Man (1994 animated series)

- Wandavision

As well as rewatching a handful of The Flash Season 2.

Also been enjoying Spidey and His Amazing Friends. Fun and cute.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Watched all of Star Wars Visions this week. Now wrapping up the last season of Glee with my wife.

I just started watching Foundation and Gilmore Girls. I also need to watch Ted Lasso at some point

Antiyonder

Overlord
Watching the second episode of The Ghost and Molly McGee. Fun show so far and it is already going to be added to Plus on the 6th with 5 episodes viewable and 3 of them before they premiere on the Disney Channel.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I started watching Squid Game earlier today. I'd heard about it, and while I don't usually follow trendy shows, I gave it a shot. The first episode was really intense and I like the acting and the writing so far, so I'll most likely continue watching the series.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I started watching Squid Game earlier today. I'd heard about it, and while I don't usually follow trendy shows, I gave it a shot. The first episode was really intense and I like the acting and the writing so far, so I'll most likely continue watching the series.
I watched it last week
Very very interesting

Locormus

New shows that I'm watching:
- What If..? once they drop every wednesday.
As for what I'm viewing daily:
- Finished Jessica Jones S1 and was kinda stuped by the anti-climax.
- Now onto DareDevil S2.

After that it's LukeCage S1, IronFist S1, Defenders and lastly DareDevil S3.

I'll go into JJ2+3, LC2 and IF2 afterwards. Both Punisher seasons as well.

Quoting myself roughly a month later:

Have since then finished:
- What If..?, Jessica Jones s1, Luke Cage s1, Iron Fist s1.

Hawkeye releases on Disney+ on November 24th. So I basically have Defenders and DareDevil s3 on my 'homework'-list.

However, since then there are several other titles that have had their next seasons dropped, or just taken the world by storm..

So with that I'm currently watching:
- Marvel's Defenders and SquidGames

Aside from the remaining Marvel Netflix-shows, I've also added several other shows to the list:
- You s3. Seasons one and two are great. Surprised to see it renewed for a 4th.
- La Casa de Papel s5.
- Witcher s2. Not on the service yet, but it will be by the end of the year.

joombo

Pushing through The Strain at the moment - tried twice before and couldn't make it more than 2-3 episodes in. Could have been so good paced a bit different and less contrived at times.

Locormus

Don't know how, but I keep falling asleep during the Defenders. Might be that I'm watching it around midnight, but still.. I think I'm at the second episode, but I might be wrong.

Locormus

Okay, so I've picked up the pace on Defenders. I'm currently at the sixth episode and it definitely picks up steam after the characters all meet up. :)

If this keeps up, I'll probably throw in another Marvel-series before I start with DareDevil s3 in order not to 'jump' the watchorder too much. Which will probably be Jessica Jones s2 even though Punisher comes before that in the 'watchorder' I looked up. I reckon The Punisher s1 is a sidestory with Frank and the plot revolving around the murder of his family.

La Casa de Papel only has 5 episodes, so might as well watch that so I don't have to dodge spoilers for that for a while.