• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Castle

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Finished Defenders, La Casa de Papel (S5/Part 1) and Squidgames.

All three were excellent. Defenders was the TV-Avengers I thought it would be (which is a good thing imo as there's more time for characters to have space). I understand the appeal of Squidgames, but found the last episode to be to predictable.

I've watched s4 of La Casa de Papel maybe a year ago, but these five episodes sucked me in completely. Watched all five episodes in the last 24 hours (along with those last episodes of the other series I mentioned) and it didn't let down or disappoint. Such a thrill. S5/Part 2 comes early december.

--------------------------

Remaining on my list are JessicaJones s2 and DareDevil 3 before late November (2 weeks each probably).

Outside of MarvelNetflix I've still got You to binge. Depending on the episode count it will probably be a week, but I'm likely to postpone it to december since I still have a bit of IoA and CrownTundra DLC to complete before BDSP is released.

Also got three cinema visits planned for the upcoming months (Venom2, Eternals and Spiderman, sorry Dune), and Formula 1 to watch on November 7th (Mex), 14th (Bra) and the 21st (Qatar).

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Still in the middle of my Highlander rewatch. S2 right now.

Locormus

I'm on Jessica Jones s2. Somewhere around the halfway mark. Big character development. Definitely interested to see where this is going! I imagine needing three more days to wrap this one and then I'll decide whether or not I'm going into Luke Cage s2 or skip towards DareDevil s3 in order to finish before Hawkeye release on the 24th.

Edit #1: Did some looking into things.. If I watch two episodes per day.
- JessicaJones2: today until 11-3, three days for 6 episodes.
- LukeCage2: 11-2/11-8, seven days for 13 episodes.
- IronFist2: 11-9/11-13, five days for 10 episodes.
- DareDevil3: 11-14/11-21, eight days for 13 episodes.

Edit #2: Finished Jessica Jones s2 in one evening and one morning session, so basically two nights early. The season was quite good! It had a different kind of tension then the first season had, but honestly that was kinda hard to follow-up on, but certainly the right way to move forward. Jessica Jones s3 is definitely on the watch list. Just not in the upcoming month or so.

So technically, I probably don't even need to skip anything (except Punisher). Some days I might end up watching three episodes a day - and I'll also be away for a few days, but this seems doable.

I'll probably start BrilliantDiamond probably on the 25th. Since I want full attention for that game as opposed to when I'm grinding raids for a shiny Zoroark..

House of Cards
Any1 watched it ?

Nope, I really don't feel the need to watch anything with Kevin Spacey in it to be honest. Imposing himself on young production assistants and hopeful young actors. The only reason he isn't behind bars yet is because he sexually assaulted (young) men.

Last edited:

E.Vladimir

Holding off on rewatching El Camino

Watching that movie In Time - I love the way it really reminds me of what it is like working on the clock and having my life be tied to a schedule, it is so exhausting and stressful!

JayZz

My Name on Netflix. On episode 5, started last night, and will finish it off today. It’s very good. I like female characters like the lead in this, strong and tough as hell.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I'm on Jessica Jones s2. Somewhere around the halfway mark. Big character development. Definitely interested to see where this is going! I imagine needing three more days to wrap this one and then I'll decide whether or not I'm going into Luke Cage s2 or skip towards DareDevil s3 in order to finish before Hawkeye release on the 24th.

Edit: Did some looking into things.. If I watch two episodes per day.
- JessicaJones2: today until 11-3, three days for 6 episodes.
- LukeCage2: 11-4/11-10, seven days for 13 episodes.
- IronFist2: 11-11/11-15, five days for 10 episodes.
- DareDevil3: 11-16/11-23, eight days for 13 episodes.

So technically, I probably don't even need to skip anything (except Punisher). Some days I might end up watching three episodes a day - and I'll also be away for a few days, but this seems doable.

I'll probably start BrilliantDiamond probably on the 25th. Since I want full attention if I'm not grinding raids for shiny Zoroark..

Nope, I really don't feel the need to watch anything with Kevin Spacey in it to be honest. Imposing himself on young production assistants and hopeful young actors. The only reason he isn't behind bars yet is because he sexually assaulted (young) men.
You are 100 % right
I started watching it before I knew about it.
And it got so boring anyway:/

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
My Hero Academia, i'm halfway on season 2. I joined in on this anime really late but i'm catching up to speed for what the series is about since the upcoming My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission.

It's sad to see how All Might's weakened form is always taking a heavy toll on him.

Locormus

Okay, so I've finished Luke Cage s2 a few days ago.. and I guess this is the point where I become increasinly annoyed that this project was cut before the face/heel-turn could be fully explored in a 3rd (final?) season. I thought the 2nd outing was really good with Luke heaving a astounding character arc.

Then I started IronFist s2 for which I had alotted 5 days on my MarvelNetflix rewatch before Hawkeye hits Disney+.. But today is day 3 and I'm STILL on episode 1. Which means I'm probably going to postpone it, watch ShangChi because I can and go into DareDevil S3 tomorrow so I can finish it in a regular pace with no (selfimposed and perceived) rush.

So the watchlist is basically:
- DareDevil s3
- DopeSick
- Hawkeye
- You s3: late november/early december.
- IronFist s2: mid december, but before..
- Witcher s2: Arrives on december 17th.
- Jessica Jones s3: No rush.
- Punisher s1/2: Debatable if I'll watch it.

Antiyonder

Overlord
Rebinging Amphibia, The Ghost and Molly McGee & Spidey and His Amazing Friends (the Disney Junior version which yeah a fun and cute show).

Did my first Disney Plus binge of Even Stevens. Fun Disney Com from the start of 2000 and the first episode "Swap.com" has Louis trying to get a rare trading card called the Roaring Drycon.

Obviously a lawyer friendly edition of a Holofoil Charizard card.

Recent added mention of it on the Bulbapedia list of parodies article.

The stats on it (Errors if any kept in):
  • Having 75 blu points in the upper right corner. (In place of HP)
  • Type and measurement: Fire breath Drycon. length 34'4". weight 2345lb.
  • Breath 25
  • FREE FOR ALL- Will slap you around until opponent can not stand it anymore and collapses in a puddle of girly tears.
  • FITS OF GLORY- Best describes this giants personality he enjoys short, cloudy days and walks through the mud swamps. He is a pices.

Going to check out the Harley Quinn animated series on HBO Max. Especially cause my pull list has the first several issues of the tie in comic which I'm getting Wednesday.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Watched the first 3 episodes of Amazon's Wheel of Time series. As the WoT series is quite possibly my favorite book series and I've seen so many other books I used to love when I was younger butchered on the big screen (Eragon, Percy Jackson, and The Hobbit just to name a few), I was very nervous about this one to say the least, but after watching I'm hugely impressed. The casting is amazing, the cinematography is stunning, the acting is great, and most importantly they're clearly making a significant effort to remain as true to the book as possible, albeit somewhat condensed (which is understandable, given the series' absurd length and slightly obsessive attention to detail). Would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys the Wheel of Time books, or high fantasy in general.

I am finishing up "For All Mankind", and while I loved the first two seasons, I think the third season is becoming far more sci-fi and less grounded in reality. The premise is so great, and I am a sucker for alternate history scenarios, but I can't stand it when those scenarios go so far that it begins to stretch belief.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The 2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Man watching it just makes me more depressed they never got to meet the 2012 Turtles. I love how it's dark but still comedic, Shredder was actually pretty menacing killing a random goon offscreen and maiming another main antagonist! I love the 2012 series but compared to Utrom Shredder, he's a kitten! Hopefully they can meet a future series cause I have no interest in seeing them meeting that Rise cringe

Locormus

I finished DareDevil s3. It's such a good show. Amazing. I know a lot of people wanted this one in particular to continue, with even a fourth and fifth season structure already having been planned out, but..

Considering how it ended.. I don't feel like this was a particularly bad place to cut it off. We finally had every bit of backstory for the characters and the resolutions were great. The fact that one badguy was set-up in the last scene doesn't mean much to me. It's one of those things that you can imagine not having happened - or ended up going differently 1 minute after the scene we saw.

Currently trying to fit in IronFist2 before Hawkeye on Wednesday. I'll need to binge heavily tonight and tomorrow (four episodes each), but I'll won't be upset if I can't finish it before hand.

Also, I'll be picking up BrilliantDiamond later today, so my tv-hours will probably drop again. :p

Locormus

Started with Hawkeye. I like it lots of potential. The only problem I have is that I live in the Netherlands and as a country we're still very much in the lead up to a different Holiday as opposed to Christmas. Which means I'm very much not feeling the Christmas-angle yet. Aside from that there's a lot of potential I'm eager to see in this show!

I know in the US you have Thanksgiving and after that it's straight into fullblown Christmas-marketing, but in the Netherlands we first have Sinterklaas on December 5th (basically same idea, bearded old white man in red brings presents to children - and certainly not about the birth of Jesus). The real Christmas marketing here basically starts December 6th. Which means that I'll be missing that holiday-connection until episode 4 hits. :(

Also, I'm currently playing BrilliantDiamond. I'm limiting myself to a couple of hours and then an episode of IronFist s2. Want to finish that show this weekend, maybe monday or tuesday at the latest. I still have You s3 and Jessica Jones on my todo-list before the next couple of series drop (LaCasa de Papel s5p2 and Witcher s2).

Finished watching Alice in Borderland. Just started to watch My Name (not my actual name
:cry:
).

Alice in Borderland was really fun to watch, I hope they follow up with it. The problem is that it's Japanese and everything Korean is where the easy money is right now.