• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

NeganTheSavior

Just watched the season premiere of The Walking Dead on AMC+

Daryl keeping Leah alive is going to backfire somehow, someway. I just know it.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

This show is still going on? I loved the first seasons but then it became repetitive as hell. Every1 dies and endless wars. Instead experimenting why the world ended and what causes this illness

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Cuphead, it's fun to watch and great animation! Had I not had Netflix to watch the new Disenchantment season, I'd have not given it a chance. I wish more modern cartoons could look amazing instead of cheap and ugly.... which most of Netflix's 'original' cartoons are tbh

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Been binging on one of the more underrated series Power Rangers: Jungle Fury

NeganTheSavior

The Sopranos. I love shows where the main character is more of an anti-hero.

Just got to season 4, but I already know the ending. I have shows like Family Guy to thank for spoiling it.

Season 3 is sublime.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Just saw it.

Betting she'll turn against him. But what's up with him and the storm troopers at the end? Is he trying to infiltrate them?

SummerHaze

Still really enjoying 'Parenthood', although it's possibly starting to feel a little too heavy. Anything that could go wrong for this family, will go wrong...

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I'm now 4 episodes into The Legend of Vox Machina, and I love it! I've only seen clips of Critical Role because despite being a chronic procrastinator I am still too busy to devote so many hours to watching and understanding their campaigns (although I love the cast and it seems hilarious to me) but a 12 episode series showcasing all their shenanigans? Perfect for me! If their goal was to make viewers want to watch their streams and/or play Dungeons & Dragons then they've succeeded, because I went from wanting to play D&D (but in no particular rush) to really really really wanting to play D&D, like yesterday. It's a nice light palette cleanser before I start my day, I'm excited to wake up now and watch the next few episodes! I also learnt my family has Prime TV so now I can watch Invincible and The Boys if I really want to (the former - yes, the latter - eh).

I also finished the second season of The Witcher the other day, and I liked it! I didn't have super high expectations going into this season because my friend is a huge Witcher fan and wasn't impressed, and she informs me that the Witcher community has reservations/mixed feelings about the whole thing. I can't remember why, certain characters weren't what they should have been? Some things were odd? I don't know. I've not read the books or played the games, the show is my only point of reference for anything in that universe so can't really speak for that. But I liked it, the Ciri/Geralt stuff was really sweet and going to Kaer Morhen to meet new Witchers was neat. Wasn't as fussed about the politics or the Yennefer storyline, was criminal that Jaskier wasn't in the show more often, it was actually really nice to see Geralt still be friends with the dwarves, good stuff. I will simp for Henry Cavill forever, and honestly the majority of the cast? Good stuff.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I'm now 4 episodes into The Legend of Vox Machina, and I love it! I've only seen clips of Critical Role because despite being a chronic procrastinator I am still too busy to devote so many hours to watching and understanding their campaigns (although I love the cast and it seems hilarious to me) but a 12 episode series showcasing all their shenanigans? Perfect for me! If their goal was to make viewers want to watch their streams and/or play Dungeons & Dragons then they've succeeded, because I went from wanting to play D&D (but in no particular rush) to really really really wanting to play D&D, like yesterday. It's a nice light palette cleanser before I start my day, I'm excited to wake up now and watch the next few episodes! I also learnt my family has Prime TV so now I can watch Invincible and The Boys if I really want to (the former - yes, the latter - eh).

I also finished the second season of The Witcher the other day, and I liked it! I didn't have super high expectations going into this season because my friend is a huge Witcher fan and wasn't impressed, and she informs me that the Witcher community has reservations/mixed feelings about the whole thing. I can't remember why, certain characters weren't what they should have been? Some things were odd? I don't know. I've not read the books or played the games, the show is my only point of reference for anything in that universe so can't really speak for that. But I liked it, the Ciri/Geralt stuff was really sweet and going to Kaer Morhen to meet new Witchers was neat. Wasn't as fussed about the politics or the Yennefer storyline, was criminal that Jaskier wasn't in the show more often, it was actually really nice to see Geralt still be friends with the dwarves, good stuff. I will simp for Henry Cavill forever, and honestly the majority of the cast? Good stuff.
The 2nd season felt boring to me

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
The 2nd season felt boring to me
Yeah I can definitely agree with you on that, but I still enjoyed it despite that? Maybe because I was doing other things whilst watching the show, so the boring parts weren't so prevalent. The mage politics and stuff to do with the elves wasn't overly exciting, but there's decent set-up there for the future so I'm optimistic for season 3!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I've been binging The Boys in preparation for season 3.
Literal binging cause I did the 1.99 for a week sub thing

Hyped for it!
Gonna watch Daredevil and Punisher again once they come to Disney Plus in a few days, I don't like actively supporting Netflix due to the whole 'Cuties' controversy and them refusing to take the thing down so I haven't been able to watch them in a good long while.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Just finished binging The Owl House. I do enjoy it, primarily because I relate with Luz to a degree (I like a lot of weird things and have trouble adjusting to the real world). I am starting to get a bit worried that it's conforming too much to the same formula as other Disney cartoons (such as Gravity Falls, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, and Amphibia). It's an isekai, which they've been doing a lot of recently (the latter 2 of the 3 I mentioned kind of qualify as isekais). But beyond that, I feel like they're setting up for an isekai flip scenario in Season 3 (as in Luz and several of her friends from the Boiling Isles being trapped in Luz's world), and the other Disney isekais have also done that too. And if TOH is going to follow suit on the isekai flip, then it's going to feel a bit... old. Additionally, the villains of Amphibia and TOH both seem to have similar goals and motives, so I hope there's a twist with the villains as well. I am feeling like Kikimora is the only villain without any relatable motives, so perhaps she betrays Belos later on and becomes the twist villain, that might be an interesting, but it's hard to say if they'll go that route. I'm liking it a lot so far, I just hope it's not too predictable as it goes on.

Aaaannnd, apparently Disney execs are cutting TOH Season 3 short because it's "too dark" (ironic, because the Amphibia Season 2 Finale is MUCH darker than anything that's aired on TOH so far), so much for that. SMH, corporate executives once again play the role of fun police.

EeYQDPcWoAEvLfw

Nope, turns out I was right the first time, they did go for the isekai flip (I was wrong about Kikkimora, instead it's The Collector that usurps Belos as the threat but not really a betrayal, actually Belos betrayed The Collector). Why does Disney love that trope so much?