• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
DopeSick, She-Hulk and StarWars: Clone Wars.

Will start House of the Dragon coming Monday.

So basically:
- Mondays: HotD
- Thursday: She-Hulk
- DopeSick: Whenever the girlfriend doesn't have anything else she wants to see.
- StarWars:CW: Whenever I feel like it.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

King of the Hill
Malcom in the Middle
Smallville (It's been said this show has the best live action Lex Luthor)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
King of the Hill
Malcom in the Middle
Smallville (It's been said this show has the best live action Lex Luthor)

Nice! Lionel Luther was awesome in it too.

Been watching Stranger Things lately. Up to s3 now.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Ben 10 because I’ve been feeling nostalgic and I’m actually loving Boruto right now

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Watching Breaking Bad for the first time. Currently on season 4 and really enjoying it.

Gonna watch Better Call Saul after that.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Episode 3 of She-Hulk Attorney at Law. Seriously though the post credits scene is unacceptable, why is Disney/Marvel actually encouraging twerk dancing ?

She even said so in a episode that "Women shouldn't be treated like pieces of meat by gross men." and then the twerking scene breaks the morals of what she said.

Last time i saw it was in Teen Titans Go and even a episode of the Power Puff Girls remake with a creepy panda on Cartoon Network. These things seriously don't belong on public tv and should be banned.

Last edited:

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
So many good shows on at the moment, but my week is currently being split into three:

Monday - House of the Dragon
Thursday - She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Friday - Rings of Power

House of the Dragon is my favourite of the lot, and I don't know if that's because I've recently got back into the world of Westeros (I've finished the Game of Thrones TV show and I'm reading the books again) or because I love political dramas with swords and dragons? The cast is amazing, the political aspect of the show is top notch and the dragons look so cool! I'm invested in every episode and it's the only show I'm actively excited to see the next episode.

She-Hulk is pretty good, it definitely feels the most natural as a TV show out of all the Marvel Disney+ shows and it definitely hits right with the humour! It's nice to see some call-backs to the forgotten Marvel movie (The Incredible Hulk) via Emil Blonsky and Hulk himself mixed in with some modern MCU stuff (Wong has been incredible and I hear Daredevil is in this show?) so I'm cool with it all, plus I just like lawyer dramas. I have no issue with twerking or the Megan Thee Stallion inclusion unlike half of Twitter and I like Jen a lot, she's a cool character. Interested to see where things go.

Rings of Power is very Tolkien in the sense that it's very slow watching, but that's a good thing! My only gripe is that I feel like I'm not comprehending the true scope of the show because I've not read Lord of the Rings or The Silmarillion, so characters are appearing or places are being shown and I'm just like... cool? Maybe that's also my saving grace, since fans of the books seem to be mixed on their opinions of the show. Who knows! But I like it, the set pieces are outstanding and the cast on the whole is pretty good. I've realised I'm more pro-Dwarf than pro-Elf though, but maybe that's because I like The Hobbit so much (the only book from the series I did read, and the only movies I've watched more than once). Got to re-watch Lord of the Rings now...

Also, shout-out to The Sandman for being the best TV show I've seen this year! Oh my god it's so good! The cast is perfect, could not do better I don't think. I enjoyed the story a lot, appreciated the representation of LGBTQ+ characters and Gaiman's defense of that, thought it looked amazing, I was hooked. First couple of episodes are a bit slow but you ease into it, I recommend.

Bownzinho

Me and the wife have got about 10 episodes left of House and then I’m not sure what we’re moving onto next.

Every Monday we watch House of the Dragon and are really enjoying that. It feels like it has recaptured my interest in Game of Thrones.

We were watching Sandman but gave up 8 episodes in. The first 5 episodes were interesting but then the interesting storyline ended and was replaced with another that I couldn’t get hooked by and I stopped caring.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
We were watching Sandman but gave up 8 episodes in. The first 5 episodes were interesting but then the interesting storyline ended and was replaced with another that I couldn’t get hooked by and I stopped caring.
Netflix added a bonus episode of The Sandman a few weeks back (episode 11) and it's really good! There's two standalone mini stories with interesting concepts involved, I'd recommend watching it if you ever felt like it.

Saw the first few episodes of The Rings of Power. I loved the LotR movie franchise and this show comes nowhere close to that but it's still better than some of the other shows airing right now.

emberknake

I am one of those people who love to watch series instead of movies. My favorite genre is detective and investigation. Therefore, here is a selection of my top ones - "How to prevent punishment for murder", "Bones", "Paper House".

Last edited: