• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Finished with Stranger Things awhile ago and am now watching s5 of Cobra Kai. It's pretty good so far.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Made it to Season 7 of Gilmore Girls. Season 6…wasn’t great, but this season seems to be pretty good after a rocky start. My wife was not a fan of some of the choices.

Also watching Gundam: The Witch from Mercury and Spy x Family on Crunchyroll.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
I’m waiting for the rest of the dubbed One Piece episodes to be on Hulu (Thriller Bark to World Summit).

The Boys

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don't understand how Hulu operates with dubbed anime. It's got Spy X Family dubbed, but only up to episode 12.

It's got a hell lot of One Piece episodes, but it doesn't look like it's got the early seasons dubbed.

masdog

I don't understand how Hulu operates with dubbed anime. It's got Spy X Family dubbed, but only up to episode 12.
There is probably some exclusivity agreement where Crunchyroll gets first dibs on the Spy x Family dub, and then Hulu can also run it after a while.

Honestly, anime distribution rights in the US/West are kind of confusing in general...

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Watched Wednesday on Netflix and Andor on Disney+.

Wednesday is so binge-worthy and entertaining. Andor is a stunning slow burn; surprising to see a Star Wars product take itself so seriously and produce a more thoughtful work.

urrutiap

few things Im watching here and there for 2023

Hulu
-Switched at Birth and Lost

Tubi
-Kids in the Haoll
Scanners 3
Lady in White

Netflix
Happytime Murders
Designated Survivor Season 2
Gilmore Girls binge watching the entire show in 2023

Bownzinho

Watched Wednesday on Netflix and Andor on Disney+.

Wednesday is so binge-worthy and entertaining. Andor is a stunning slow burn; surprising to see a Star Wars product take itself so seriously and produce a more thoughtful work.
I loved Wednesday. It was really entertaining and some of the performances were excellent.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Just started watching the new Quantum Leap. It's surprised me so far.

Also watching Star Trek Prodigy. Really impressed with it so far.

Last edited:

urrutiap

just went through season 2 of Z Nation.

Now im going to watch Season 3 of Z Nation the rest of this week and weekend

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Saw the first two eps of the new Night Court. Not perfect, but it's promising.

masdog

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I can't believe NBC is bringing that show back...

Yea it's a real surprise. I like it so far. Hoping it can improve. It's showing some promise.

Finally finished up s1 of Prodigy. It was sooo good. Can't wait for s2.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Also watched a few episodes of the Outlaw Star anime. Episode 23 in particular has a lot of funny and crude moments in one episode *big laugh* even the men got a nasty surprise for Gene's efforts after getting to the top of the castle hidden under the snow on the mountain.