• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
In terms of shows, I have made it a ritual to go to my dad and step-mom's for dinner on Sunday. Both to spend time with them, and to watch stuff with them. Right now we have gotten through 9 of the 10 episodes of House of the Dragon

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hulu
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Power
Malcom in the Middle

Netflix
Vinland Saga Season 2
Wednesday

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Still watching Night Court, it's getting better and better.

Gotta catch up on Quantum Leap.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Currently on Stardust Crusaders with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (already read the manga). I'm watching Star Trek: The Animated Series on a weekly basis, following along with a podcast I'm listening to. In addition, kind of in the mood to watch some anime classics I haven't seen before, so thinking about starting Ranma 1/2 soon. I remember seeing that ad for the first movie at the end of the Pokemon VHS tapes, so it always kind of piqued my curiosity.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Started watching New Amsterdam on Netflix.

I'm honestly not a fan of it. It's too much drama, and the medical plotlines all conveniently wrap up in an episode. It doesn't hold a candle to ER. But my wife likes it...so shrug...

Morax

King of heroes
Started watching New Amsterdam on Netflix.

I'm honestly not a fan of it. It's too much drama, and the medical plotlines all conveniently wrap up in an episode. It doesn't hold a candle to ER. But my wife likes it...so shrug...
That's a show made for doctors, by doctors, for doctors.

Trey pokes

Owl House on Disney+. Finished season 1 and yeah I get the hype for this show. The characters, animation, plots, romance, it doesn't even feel like your typical Disney cartoon like it feels more driven than most is what I'm saying. Can't wait for the 2nd season watch!

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
What about House?

House features some really interesting diseases, but a lot of the problems that House miraculously diagnoses are what we call "zebras" in medicine - conditions that you don't really learn in medical school, let alone ever come across and learn in practice either in residency or as an attending physician. There is some scientific rigor involved, but the amount of insane and weird tests and procedures that House did would never fly in a hospital. He'd have also been sued to death for malpractice in the real world.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
As a real life doctor, I can tell you that show is incredibly stupid and unrealistic.
I mean a lot of 'science' shows out there are unrealistic and tred into the realm of fiction. That's how the industry works, gotta make it comprehensible for the layman.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Owl House on Disney+. Finished season 1 and yeah I get the hype for this show. The characters, animation, plots, romance, it doesn't even feel like your typical Disney cartoon like it feels more driven than most is what I'm saying. Can't wait for the 2nd season watch!
king-toh.gif

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Fun fact: in the Danish dub he's is voiced by Mathias Klenske who is the voice of Ash ketchum! Listening and knowing that made me LOVE this guy even more!
huh Ash as King sounds strange.....then again japanese Ash is japanese Bakura from yugioh so there are weirder ones. Meanwhile in english.....

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!