• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Series Are You Watching?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Trey pokes

Binging more kids shows on Disney+ and found 3 more shows worth the watch. Big City Greens, Amphibia and Pepper Ann. Fun Fact: the character designer who did Pepper Ann also did Codename:KND. Some of the humor even feels it too, but with more of a female perspective.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Binging more kids shows on Disney+ and found 3 more shows worth the watch. Big City Greens, Amphibia and Pepper Ann. Fun Fact: the character designer who did Pepper Ann also did Codename:KND. Some of the humor even feels it too, but with more of a female perspective.
Fun fact: Amphibia's creator said something like "All of amphibia makes sense when you realized that as a kid I used to watch Pepper Ann and DBZ right after each other"

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Star Trek Picard s3 and Spenser for Hire. The latter being one of my mom's favorite series and one I saw some of. It's fun watching it as an adult. It still holds up pretty well. The former is good so far.

Trey pokes

Disney+ binge again! This time I've seen: The mighty ducks animated series did not know that existed, Quackpack which was going to be a sequel to Ducktales and Kim Possible it's been years since I've watched it and yeah more witty than I remembered.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Watched more Night Court last night. It was an improvement from the week before.

Trey pokes

Watched some more Disney+ as I do and have seen the following: Hercules the animated series, Chip and Dale's Park Life, the old 1994 Iron man cartoon man that show looks and feels MAD dated and the X-men cartoon cuz I used to watch it with my brother back in the day.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
and the X-men cartoon
I remember watching that cartoon when I was a kid.

That was my first introduction to Marvel. But I never really got into the comic books.

I should see if some of the old Disney after-school cartoons are on Disney+. I’d love to go back and watch Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, and Tale Spin.

Trey pokes

I remember watching that cartoon when I was a kid.

That was my first introduction to Marvel. But I never really got into the comic books.

I should see if some of the old Disney after-school cartoons are on Disney+. I’d love to go back and watch Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, and Tale Spin.
They have all of those I can confirm.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
CSI Vegas. Just saw the newest ep and it was good.

Antiyonder

Overlord
Amphibia fan here too. Have Marcy's Journal which is recommended in hardcover as the jacket shows a map to Amphibia itself.

Also enjoying Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Just caught up on Picard. This season is so good.

vondecayle

Record of lodoss war