• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Ships Do You Support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyMew37

Hi! I'm CrazyMew37, and I would like to see on what ships you guys like/support! It's gonna be interesting on how different our tastes are! Rules are simple: Just list your ships in a simple dotted list or another way to show them in a clear manner! Anyways, here's what I ship:

• ColorfulShipping (Red x Blue x Green x Yellow) (Only a little since I like making the four siblings.)
  • LetsGoShipping (Chase x Elaine) (Likely together because of their Pikachu and Eevee.)
  • IconShipping...? (Pikachu x Eevee) (I don't usually ship Pokemon together, but Chase's Pikachu and Elaine's Eevee are an execption sorta.)
  • CutiesInPigtailsShipping (Ethan x Kris x Lyra) (No one ships this for some reason! Very Underrated Ship! Definitely one of, if not the best ship in my opinion!)
  • PreciousMetalShipping (Don't know the name of the game version) (Ethan x Silver) (Ehhh I have a feeling that Ethan wouldn't care for Silver, but I honestly feel like that Silver would pound him hard if he could XD. I don't support this ship too much, tbh.)
  • HoennShipping (Brendan x May) (Great ship! In my mind, I feel like that May would be absolutely obsessed with Brendan and acts overprotective against him. Brendan wouldn't like May too much, but he loves her back in the bottom of his heart.)
  • HammerSpaceShipping (Emerald x Yellow) (The two would go together in my head, since I like making Emerald a Mechanic and the 'Color Trainers' (Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow) have some magical powers coresponding to their color/type. (Yellow has Electric Powers) The two were ment for each other that way!)
  • FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn) (I don't support this really, but Dawn would definitely have a crush on Lucas at least.)
  • ClingyShipping (Lucas x Barry) (Another top ship to me, Lucas and Barry go together well in my opinion. Dawn would be devastated when she finds out about thier love.)
  • ChessShipping (Hilbert x Hilda) (I never really liked FerrisWheelShipping (Hilda x N), but man, these two go like bread and butter (Heck, both of their names start with 'Hil'!), and Hilda would be the one confessing.)
  • DualRivalShipping (Cheren x Bianca) (Not only would be two convince Hilda to confess to Hilbert, Bianca might as well convince herself to do the same for Cheren! I bet the guy would be helping the clumsy girl not trip and such, even if Cheren and Bianca aren't together.)
  • VisorShipping (Nate x Rosa) (Three Words: Sweet Home Alabama. Why? Because I like making Nate and Rosa twins! That's why I don't support it as much as ChessShipping.)
  • KalosShipping (Calem x Serena) (Ah yes, this one. Even though they would friendzone each other for a bit, it would be inevitable that these two frenchies (Kal-pals?) would be together! With a bit of help from Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor, of course!)
  • GalarShipping (Victor x Gloria) (In contrast to Calem and Serena (Being nice and loving to each other), Victor and Gloria would have an... Interesting relationship. I make both Gloria and Victor with that scottish punch, so they would likely fight all the time. But somehow, they make it through with each other.)
  • RangerShipping (Lunick x Solana) (Bonus round for the Ranger Trilogy! I don't see these two as a couple too much, but thet would be partners and best friends. Some feelings would be there at least.)
  • AlmiaShipping (Kate x Kellyn) (Once again with Lumick and Solana, they might not be together, but at least have feelings for each other, especially with Kate to Kellyn.)
  • ObliviaShipping (Ben x Summer) (Now, these two would likely be together as a couple, but I don't know how to describe it. Maybe Summer has deep feelings for Ben and wanted to confess to him, but doesn't have the chance to. I dunno.)
Yeah, I skipped Alola, but that's because there is nothing that can be made with it to me. Selene would creep everyone out, Lillie and Gladion are siblings that wouldn't date each other, and Elio is straight alongside Hau, so they wouldn't date each other or Lillie since they don't care for her romantically. Anyways, here are my ships ranked in the order of how much I like them:

17. IconShipping
16. FortuneShipping
15. RangerShipping
14. AlmiaShipping
13. PreciousMetalShipping
12. ColorfulShipping
11. ObliviaShipping
10. GalarShipping
9. LetsGoShipping
8. DualRivalShipping
7. VisorShipping
6. KalosShipping
5. HammerSpaceShipping
4. HoennShipping
3. ChessShipping
2. ClingyShipping
1. CutiesInPigtailsShipping

What do you think of my ships? Feel free to tell me yours as well!

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
-sees thread- Wait...isn't there a thread for this? -checks- Oh wait no, it's just for new ships you've gotten into. Well then I-- -realizes it's in Shipping Community and not Alternate Shipping- --have a lot less to say than before because there aren't that many Pokémon ships I support. At least compared to the ships I have in other franchises.

Anyways...as for your ships that I also support, I only really support DualRivalShipping for various reasons, mainly that I think they mesh well together. Also childhood friend romance. Sucker for those.

I, actually, really like FerrisWheelShipping (Hilda/White x N). It's actually the first ship I ever, well, shipped. I juat like their chemistry in the games as I haven't really read much of the Adventures manga. So the ship is a bit dear to my heart...and I'm always a sucker for someone on the enemy side to fall in love with someone on the hero's side and changes sides because of that. I know that doesn't really happen, technically, but you get the idea.

There are other ships I like, but I don't really know their names and/or can't think of them off the top of my head right now. There is one other ship I do really like though.

It's DarkSteelShipping (Steven x Cynthia). I will admit, this my own fault as I was planning out fics involving the Champions and their journey in becoming one, but it ended making sense to me. Steven is interested in rocks and minerals and Cynthia is interested in archaeology and mythology, thus Cynthia would likely visit ruins and caves while Steven visits mountains and caves. See where I'm getting at? Basically that made me think about their personalities would mesh well together without their interests being exactly the same...as well as probable geek out sessions with each other about the stuff they like.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I’m moving this to Alternative Shipping so feel free to post any non Pokemon ships you support.

BabaVanga

Here's my list. Some of those don't have names or I couldn't find them so I'll just post the pairings:
  • FurtherShipping - Ash & Leaf
  • PhobiaShipping - Bugsy & Misty
  • UltramarineShipping - Brock & Lizabeth
  • Tracey & Janine
  • RocketShipping - James & Jessie
  • NeoRocketShipping - Butch & Cassidy
  • LeoShipping - Ritchie & Yellow (Special)
  • FestivalShipping - Gary & Melody
  • ToughGroundShipping - A.J & Giselle
  • Todd & Reina (Origins)
  • TeaShipping - Bill & Daisy Oak
  • LetsGoShipping - Chase & Elaine
  • PsychicShipping - Will & Sabrina
  • SilverspawnShipping - Giovanni & Ariana
  • Archer & Sird (Special)
  • QuestShipping - Jimmy & Marina
  • Vincent & Chigusa
  • HeartSoulShipping - Ethan & Lyra
  • HoennShipping - Brendan & May
  • HoennRemakeShipping - Wally & Lisia
  • Morrison & Lanette
  • Drew & Kelly
  • TeacherShipping - Steven & Roxanne
  • GracefulShipping - Wallace & Winona
  • Brandon & Argenta
  • FortuneShipping - Lucas & Dawn
  • SpecialAttackersShipping - Barry & Mira
  • HotRodShipping - Buck & Zoey
  • QuasiComaShipping - Paul & Angie
  • ChessShipping - Hilbert & Hilda
  • ClumseonShipping - Virgil & Bianca
  • ShiningStarShipping - Curtis & Yancy
  • VisorShipping - Nate & Rosa
  • FlarebusterShipping - Trip & Georgia
  • DragonHeartShipping - Benga & Iris
  • KalosShipping - Calem & Serena
  • LaserbladeShipping - Clemont & Korrina
  • Sawyer & Shauna
  • PerformanceTroupeShipping - Tierno & Nini
  • Everett & Amelia
  • Sanpei & Mairin
  • BeautifulWorldShipping - Lysandre & Malva
  • ShiningsunShipping - Elio & Lillie
  • Paulo (Masters) & Selene
  • SkullShipping - Guzma & Plumeria
  • GardeningClassShipping - Ilima & Mallow
  • MusicianShipping - Ryuki & Roxie
  • GalarShipping - Victor & Gloria
  • SwitchedRoleShipping - Bede & Marnie
  • Raihan & Nessa
  • Go & Koharu
  • PasioShipping - Scottie & Bettie

Last edited:

Kiryn

Alright, here goes, I guess. All the Pokemon ships are somewhat ranked in order from most to (relative) least favorite, but I didn't bother with all the other fandom ships. XDD Only going to be talking about the ones that I have a lot of emotions attached too, as otherwise we'd be here all day XD

Pokemon Anime:
TrustedPartnerShipping - Ash/Gladion (my favorite rivalry Ash's had, and Gladion's such a sweetheart in the anime, and they balance each other out really well)
DiodeShipping - Ash/Clemont (they're so sweet and cute and loving, and they make my heart burst)
PalletShipping - Ash/Gary (the OG OTP, that I still love, and in general, I'm a sucker for childhood best friends to lovers)
JellowShipping - Mallow/Lillie (this is borderline canon, I swear)
AppealShipping - Dawn/Zoey (Zoey is my favorite of all the show's rivals, and her relationship with Dawn is so amazing and sweet)
ChampsElyseeShipping - Misty/Serena (love me those sweet, sweet Korrasami ship vibes)
BoutiqueShipping - Serena/Shauna (have you?? seen?? these two interact?? always holding hands, so, so, so gay, and I'm living for it)
RocketShipping - Jessie/James (the ultimate soulmates in all of Pokemon, c'mon now)
SweetSmileShipping - Ash/Hau (I think they have a sweet chemistry and dynamic)
ZRing/ZClassShipping - Ash/Kiawe (I love their relationship so much, they can be so sweet, and yet also fiercely competitive, it's great)
ComaShipping - Ash/Paul (mostly bc getting to see Paul suffer and despair over this crush amuses me, and assuming that Paul has an enormous tsundere crush on Ash makes DP 10x funnier)
BackdoorShipping - Tracey/Gary (I just think they'd be super chill and mellow together, something that high-strung Gary kinda needs at times)
AquariumPlantShipping - Mallow/Lana (Jellow's my favorite, but they also have a really sweet relationship, and that flashback episode when they were kids was totes adorbs)
WaterWarriorShipping - Lana/Misty (Lana's instant crush on Misty gives me so much life. Plus they kept in contact!! And Lana's the one who arranged for her (and Brock) to come to Alola!!)
EternalHoneymoonShipping - Kukui/Burnet (anime!Kukui grew on me at light speed, with him being such a Best Dad to Ash, and the way this relationship was done was sooo sweet)
ParadigmShiftShipping - Brock/N (I just think they're neat, and could have a potentially interesting dynamic, if they ever met)
1000WishesShipping - May/Iris (I think their personalities would complement each other well, and that they could have an interesting dynamic)
FancyFashionShipping - Dawn/Serena (they would just have so much in common!!)
PearlShipping - Ash/Dawn (my favorite dynamic that Ash has had with one of his female companions, their friendship is great, and I can get behind a romance for them)
NegaiShipping - Ash/Iris (I know it's an unpopular opinion, but tbh, I think it has a lot of the same dynamics as PokeShipping, but with more romantic chemistry. Sorry not sorry)
SapphirePearlShipping - May/Dawn (loved their relationship in the anime, and so love the ship)
AnnemaeShipping - Dawn/Iris (same as above)

Pokemon Games:
MoonLilyShipping - Selene/Lillie (my gay heart still hasn't recovered from Sun & Moon, and probably never will)
NamelessShipping - Red/Blue Oak (they're just like PalletShipping, really, except now older and exuding those married vibes)
AquaHeartShipping - Sonia/Nessa (wow, the gay vibes are strong with this one, my absolute favorite new SwSh ship)
OriginShipping - Steven/Wallace (my precious dorky uber nerds with those sweet married vibes, yesss)
CuteBonesShipping - Hau/Gladion (kinda a similar dynamic to TrustedPartner, really, except with an even more closed off Gladion)
LilypadShipping - Leaf/Misty (I could see them having a great dynamic; plus, since Leaf is the player avatar, really, this is just letting me vicariously live the dream of dating Misty XP)
ShiroShipping - Hilda/Bianca (I loved their relationship the best in BW, so...yeah)
HoennShipping - May/Brendan (the ship tease was so strong in ORAS, omg, and it kept worming its way deeper into my heart, so here we are)
HunterShipping - Ethan/Silver (I guess the main takeaway is that I really love gay rival ships XDD)
HardenShipping - Archie/Maxie (love me those Professor X/Magneto vibes)
GothGFShipping - Gloria/Marnie (I think that's the ship name? anyway, love me those gay rivals, and if presented with the choice, I'll always go femslash first XP)
SpecialityShipping - Lisia/Zinnia (I think they'd have an awesome dynamic)
ContestQueenShipping - May/Lisia (love me those strong gay vibes, and Lisia totally had a crush on the player regardless of gender)
TrueRivalShipping - Leon/Raihan (more of that strong gay rival energy XD (I also am intrigued by the concept of Piers/Leon/Raihan))

Other Fandoms:
Ineffable Husbands - Aziraphale/Crowley [Good Omens] (do you want to listen to me cry for a million years about these perfect soulmates??)
SoRiku - Sora/Riku [Kingdom Hearts] (the ULTIMATE childhood best friends to rivals to lovers, perfect soulmates, they're so precious and love each other so much, I sob endlessly)
Stucky - Steve/Bucky [MCU] (yet another childhood best friends to lovers and soulmates trope, and that I also endlessly weep over)
Korrasami - Korra/Asami [Legend of Korra] (no other femslash ship could ever top this, I will cry over this CANON couple for all eternity)
Oree/Shiny [Inheritance trilogy by N.K. Jemisin] (one of the best written relationships I've ever come across in fiction, still not over it, will never be over it, read these books pls)
Aerti - Aerith/Tifa [Final Fantasy VII] (why have them be rivals in a stupid love triangle when they could be girlfriends instead?? also, the remake came for Aerti shippers' lives, and I haven't recovered)
Wolfstar - Remus/Sirius [Harry Potter] (ahhhh.....my first true OTP......I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the ship for that reason, I literally wouldn't be who I am today without this ship)
BalFran - Balthier/Fran [Final Fantasy XII] (they're such soulmates, I cannot deal with them)
Moariel -Moana/Ariel [Disney] (their dynamic would be fantastic, look into your hearts, you know it's true)
NamiShi - Xion/Namine [Kingdom Hearts] (they would just complement each other so well, plus I love them both to the death)
SoNami - Sora/Namine [Kingdom Hearts] (my second favorite ship for both Sora and Namine, I love their relationship so much, pls let them fulfill their promise already, I'm dying Squirtle)
AkuSai - Axel/Saix [Kingdom Hearts] (they're like SoRiku, but with more angst)
Terrella - Terra/Cinderella [Kingdom Hearts] (me, still screaming over the unexpected and amazing chemistry between them in BBS over a decade later)
Hedric - Harry/Cedric [Harry Potter] (Harry had such a huge crush on Cedric, he's so bisexual it hurts. My love for it grew slowly over time, but the way the ship gets treated in fandom has just made me dig in my heels and love it all the more)
Linny - Luna/Ginny [Harry Potter] (LISTEN, these two would be SUCH perfect girlfriends??? the chemistry is off the charts)
All Caps - Sam/Steve/Bucky [MCU] (you know what's even better than Stucky? this ship is, Sam absolutely completes them)
Clarret - Barret/Cloud [Final Fantasy VII] (I can't believe that ppl are still sleeping on this ship, it's a travesty)
Edling - Ling/Ed [Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood] (their dynamic is incredible, I love it so much)
Greedling - Ling/Greed [Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood] (listen.......they love each other so much.....my heart will never heal from these two)
Royai - Riza/Roy [Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood] (talk about literal canon soulmates, their love for each other destroys my heart. And all of the canon ships in FMA are fantastic, but this one's the best of the whole lot)
EdWinLingFan - Winry/Ed/Ling/Lan Fan [Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood] (I love Edwin, Edling, LingFan, and WinFan to the death, so....why not slap them altogether in a poly ship?)
Mulan/Shang [Disney] (the absolute best canon couple in all of Disney, fight me XP)
Sidlink - Sidon/Link [The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild] (Sidon never shuts up about how awesome Link is, and it Changed Me XD)
Alanna/George [Tortall] (the best of all the canon couples, George is so great and supportive, love them forever)
Kel/Dom [Tortall] (sadly, never got to be canon, but it's canon in my heart. Dom's the best, always there for Kel 200%, they'd be so chill and great)
Gigolas - Gimli/Legolas [Lord of the Rings] (listen, they're in love, and I'll take no criticism on that XP love me some enemies to friends to lovers)
TamaKyou - Tamaki/Kyouya [Ouran High School Host Club] (married vibes like whoa, literally calling each other the mom and dad of the group)
Chika/Riko [Love Live Sunshine] (they're......so gay???? the gayest of all cultures, fam. and they're so sweet and supportive and inspire each other so much, my creys)
Cherik - Charles/Erik [X-Men] (hey....remember how I talked about liking ships bc they reminded me of Professor X and Magneto? well....you should have seen this one coming XDD)
Destiel - Dean/Castiel [Supernatural] (I've fallen mostly out of love with the show....but I still have a soft spot in my heart for them)

okay....I think I'm gonna stop here, though I could keep going XDD

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I’m moving this to Alternative Shipping so feel free to post any non Pokemon ships you support.

Thank you very much for that! Now I'm gonna talk about all the other ships I like... Okay actually not all of them otherwise I'd be here forever, so I'm gonna list the ones I can remember off the top of my head that I wanna mention.

Warning! Blocks of text incoming!

• FeMC/Akihiko (Persona 3 Portable) - I already liked Akihiko as a character on the male route, as well as for gameplay, so when I got around to doing the FeMC route and getting to know him more (and also knowing what happens to Junpei later in the game and coming to see him more as a best friend) I ended up really liking this ship. Akihiko is, well, just so sweet and awkward with affection and I wanna give him hugs for whats happened to him in his past and in the game.
  • Junpei/Chidori (Persona 3) - a canon couple that have an interesting and sweet dynamic. But another reason I like them involves spoilers, but anyone who's played P3 can probably guess what that is.
  • Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3)/Kei Nanjo (Persona 1) - a rare ship and a crossover ship technically. Yes, they have an 8-10 year age gap (but that's why I ship them at least P4 Arena onwards) and it originally came as a whim...but then I ended up loving it as I thought it would be sweet if two heirs of business groups, which in fact used to be one, were returned because they fell in love, whether after an arranged marriage or not. "Two in harmony surpass on in perfection," after all.
  • Yu/Yukiko - okay, this one I didn't expect to happen, but I ended up loving it. The two both come off as calm and stoic but once you get to know them, you'll find that both can be surprisingly silly and/or wacky yet still strong and passionate in their own way. The dynamic between the two is also sweet...as is the thought of Yu returning to Inaba and staying their as the husband of the Amagi Inn's heiress.
  • Yosuke/Rise - Another thing that started on a whim and then went crazy because my mind ended making scenarios on how they fell in love. It helps that both really love music so they could bond over that and that Yosuke did have an interest in Rise before and when they first met. So yeah, mostly headcanon with this one but one I like.
  • Naoto/Kanji - Agh! The ship tease! It's to the point that you could easily argue Kanji is Naotosexual and the only ones that would complain are probably those who ship Naoto with Yu. They're so similar yet different, both so awkward in social situations for different and preferring things not normal for their gender, and I just love that.
  • Teddie (P4)/Aigis (P3) - Okay, this one is a little on the weird side and by far one of the rarest ships I've seen, as in pretty much non-existent, but with these two characters, I can't really see them romantically involved with any of their respective casts...but there was one moment between the two in Persona Q that was just so heartfelt, philosophical and fitting for the two of them that, even though Teddie being Teddie got shot down after asking Aigis for a date, I can't help but ship the two together.
  • Akechi/Fem!Akira - My number one OTP. In case you're wondering, yes, though I don't mind regular Akechi/Akira, it's specifically a fem!Akira mainly because of one thing: a fanfic. And I happen to love that fic to bits and this pairing because of it. I literally have a folder dedicated to all my fic ideas involving this pairing. And, well...I'm sorry but I liked FeMC in Persona 3 Portable and thus I'd prefer fem!Akira for Akechi over canon Akira. So yeah. My OTP and it's not gonna change anytime soon, if at all.
  • Yutaba (Yusuke/Futaba; Persona 5) - This is like Kanji/Naoto in that they're similar in certain ways but how that's expressed is different, mainly in that both have little social skills and intense interest in one subject, and the way they banter and interact with each other is just silly in a good way since Futaba usually has trouble speaking with others, especially strangers. I think what sealed it for me though is a scene in Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight where Futaba accidentally breaks something important, and expensive, and is more than willing to pay for it, even calling Yusuke by his name (as she usually calls him by a nickname). So yeah. Love these two.
  • Haru/Morgana - Okay, this is slightly influenced by the "pair the spares" mentality, but it was mostly born from me thinking on who would I ship best not-a-cat Morgana with...and it ended up Haru. Because both clearly love the whole Phantom Thief business and get along pretty well. Though yeah it's a little weird involving a cat...but that's what human!Morgana is for in Royal.
  • Rhys/Mia (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn) - this ended up because of gameplay and supports. And I have a thing for pairings where the woman is either smart and/or strong while the guy is gentle and/or a healer. And this is one of them.
  • Chrobin (Chrom/Robin; Fire Emblem: Awakening) - remember what I mentioned with above? It's the same here, except with the added dynamic of dark and light/Plegia (enemy) and Ylisse (protagonist nation) getting together and "brains and brawn". And I love the thought of Lucina and Morgan as siblings for many, many reasons.
  • Sumia/Henry - Sweet and clumsy woman and seemingly crazy but actually broken and sweet guy. I just love the two. And further ties in the whole Plegian/Ylissean romances that I seem to really like in this game. And I love the thought of him, Sumia and their daughter, Cynthia, all bonding over animals (or rather equines) and Henry becoming a Dark Knight (magic user on a horse) because of that (because unfortunately there are no Malig Knights in Awakening so no magic flyer!Henry with Sumia).
  • Niles/Fem!Corrin (Fire Emblem: Fates) - I literally cannot ship Corrin with anyone else. When I tried, it just wasn't the same as Niles being so surprised but grateful that he found love and had a family with her. I just...argh. All his lines with Corrin make my heart melt.
  • Azura/Keaton (Fire Emblem: Fates): Yes, I ship the werewolf with the stoic living MacGuffin but dang it, I like their support and the thought of Shigure and Velouria as siblings. Especially Shigure. I somehow didn't realize werewolf!Shigure would exist until I saw it was an available class...and he'd have a fluffy tail. Yeah, it'd be the same with Kaden too, but I like the irony that Keaton, the tsundere aka not completely honest with his emotions...is teaching Azura to be honest with her emotions because she doesn't react at all.
  • Claudeleth/Bylaude (Byleth/Claude; Three Houses) - Claude was the one that intrigued the most, even before getting to know his personality from the simple fact that he was an archer. And then Three Houses actually came out and the story and his support...let's just say I like the dynamic between the two and how it also changes over the game, and what their paired ending's like...even if it was way too short for all Byleth/Claude shippers.
  • Ophilia/Cyrus - this I blame on gameplay, similarly to Rhys/Mia. These two were always in my party and then I just thought their personalities would mesh well together, especially considering the subject/focus of their Chapter 4 storylines. Yeah, again, age gap, but at least Ophilia's 20 and it is a more medieval like setting, so there.
And I'm gonna stop there otherwise I too will go on forever. XD

Maybe next time? We'll see...

CrazyMew37

Hi! I'm CrazyMew37, and I would like to see on what ships you guys like/support! It's gonna be interesting on how different our tastes are! Rules are simple: Just list your ships in a simple dotted list or another way to show them in a clear manner! Anyways, here's what I ship:

• ColorfulShipping (Red x Blue x Green x Yellow) (Only a little since I like making the four siblings.)
  • LetsGoShipping (Chase x Elaine) (Likely together because of their Pikachu and Eevee.)
  • IconShipping...? (Pikachu x Eevee) (I don't usually ship Pokemon together, but Chase's Pikachu and Elaine's Eevee are an execption sorta.)
  • CutiesInPigtailsShipping (Ethan x Kris x Lyra) (No one ships this for some reason! Very Underrated Ship! Definitely one of, if not the best ship in my opinion!)
  • PreciousMetalShipping (Don't know the name of the game version) (Ethan x Silver) (Ehhh I have a feeling that Ethan wouldn't care for Silver, but I honestly feel like that Silver would pound him hard if he could XD. I don't support this ship too much, tbh.)
  • HoennShipping (Brendan x May) (Great ship! In my mind, I feel like that May would be absolutely obsessed with Brendan and acts overprotective against him. Brendan wouldn't like May too much, but he loves her back in the bottom of his heart.)
  • HammerSpaceShipping (Emerald x Yellow) (The two would go together in my head, since I like making Emerald a Mechanic and the 'Color Trainers' (Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow) have some magical powers coresponding to their color/type. (Yellow has Electric Powers) The two were ment for each other that way!)
  • FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn) (I don't support this really, but Dawn would definitely have a crush on Lucas at least.)
  • ClingyShipping (Lucas x Barry) (Another top ship to me, Lucas and Barry go together well in my opinion. Dawn would be devastated when she finds out about thier love.)
  • ChessShipping (Hilbert x Hilda) (I never really liked FerrisWheelShipping (Hilda x N), but man, these two go like bread and butter (Heck, both of their names start with 'Hil'!), and Hilda would be the one confessing.)
  • DualRivalShipping (Cheren x Bianca) (Not only would be two convince Hilda to confess to Hilbert, Bianca might as well convince herself to do the same for Cheren! I bet the guy would be helping the clumsy girl not trip and such, even if Cheren and Bianca aren't together.)
  • VisorShipping (Nate x Rosa) (Three Words: Sweet Home Alabama. Why? Because I like making Nate and Rosa twins! That's why I don't support it as much as ChessShipping.)
  • KalosShipping (Calem x Serena) (Ah yes, this one. Even though they would friendzone each other for a bit, it would be inevitable that these two frenchies (Kal-pals?) would be together! With a bit of help from Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor, of course!)
  • GalarShipping (Victor x Gloria) (In contrast to Calem and Serena (Being nice and loving to each other), Victor and Gloria would have an... Interesting relationship. I make both Gloria and Victor with that scottish punch, so they would likely fight all the time. But somehow, they make it through with each other.)
  • RangerShipping (Lunick x Solana) (Bonus round for the Ranger Trilogy! I don't see these two as a couple too much, but thet would be partners and best friends. Some feelings would be there at least.)
  • AlmiaShipping (Kate x Kellyn) (Once again with Lumick and Solana, they might not be together, but at least have feelings for each other, especially with Kate to Kellyn.)
  • ObliviaShipping (Ben x Summer) (Now, these two would likely be together as a couple, but I don't know how to describe it. Maybe Summer has deep feelings for Ben and wanted to confess to him, but doesn't have the chance to. I dunno.)
Yeah, I skipped Alola, but that's because there is nothing that can be made with it to me. Selene would creep everyone out, Lillie and Gladion are siblings that wouldn't date each other, and Elio is straight alongside Hau, so they wouldn't date each other or Lillie since they don't care for her romantically. Anyways, here are my ships ranked in the order of how much I like them:

17. IconShipping
16. FortuneShipping
15. RangerShipping
14. AlmiaShipping
13. PreciousMetalShipping
12. ColorfulShipping
11. ObliviaShipping
10. GalarShipping
9. LetsGoShipping
8. DualRivalShipping
7. VisorShipping
6. KalosShipping
5. HammerSpaceShipping
4. HoennShipping
3. ChessShipping
2. ClingyShipping
1. CutiesInPigtailsShipping

What do you think of my ships? Feel free to tell me yours as well!

I might as well note that we have our own opinions, and I hope that we are fine with what ships we like. (For an example, I don't support FerrisWheelShipping, but I think it's cool if you do.)

Now, as for other ships from different games, I don't have much, if any. Maybe it's because I'm so focused on Pokemon...

Uhm, I guess I will share a Shipping idea that's mainly a joke:

EveryoneShipping (This Ship basically Ships everyone in the entire Pokemon Universe. Every Trainer, Pokemon, Gym Leader, and everything else. Even all of the Regions are in love with each other!)

Well, I hope you enjoy the idea, and feel free to share your ships!

Let's see...

Pokemon anime:
PokeShipping - Ash x Misty
ContestShipping - May x Drew

Pokemon games:
KalosShipping - Calem x Serena (despite being friends)
LionheartShipping - Leon x Sonia (despite lack of chemistry and interaction)
PostwickShipping - Gloria x Hop (same with above)

Other animes:
PeachShipping - Yugi Mutou x Tea (Yu-gi-oh) (not canon sadly)
PolarShipping - Joey x Mai (same)
VaseShipping - Pharaoh Atem x Mana (same)
FiancéeShipping - Jaden x Alexis (same)
Ichirukia - Ichigo x Rukia (Bleach) (I don't want to ship them especially because it's not canon, but my heart says otherwise! Why!?)
? - Boa Hancock x Luffy (One Piece) (one-sided tho)
Eremika - Eren x Mikasa (Attack on Titan) (RIP)
Asushin - Shinji x Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
SanoMegu - Sanosuke x Megumi (Rurouni Kenshin) (not canon)

Other games:
Cleon - Leon x Claire (RE2R) (LEON PLEASE IMPREGNATE MY SISTER! - Chris)
Robcina - M!Robin x Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening) (thanks to Judgement scene if you romance her + Hot Spring support conversation, and a joke about Chrom being grandpa at 20s)
Chrobin - F!Robin x Chrom (same reason with above, without joke part)
? - Venom Snake x Quiet (MGS 5)
MC Hunter x The Handler (Monster Hunter World) (Capcom, please add romance option, thank you)
Doomguy x Samus Aran (DOOM, Metroid) (I can't remember why)

I hate my life

Last edited:

CrazyMew37

Here is one ship I forgot to add onto my list:

• BlackMaidenShipping (Silver x Dawn) (Another uncommon Ship, but these two oddly fit together really well in my opinion.)
I'd probably fit this inbetween DualRivalShipping and VisorShipping in terms of how much I like the ship.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Most of my Pokemon ships are listed in my Shipping List, which can find here. I’m going to cover all my non Pokemon ships here.

FullMetal Alchemist

Royai (Roy Mustang/Riza Hawkeye) - it’s predictable. This is the one ship I really wished had become canon in the end. It’s understandable why it didn’t but I really wish it did. Riza was as loyal as they come and throughout you could see how much they cared for one another. I will go down with this ship.

LingEd (Ling Yao/Edward Elric) - I couldn’t help it. This ship is pure comedy gold, that’s mainly why.

RoyEd (Roy Mustang/Edward Elric) - I’m gonna get pelted by tomatoes for this one, aren’t I? Oh well. I mainly support Parental Roy/Ed. I’ve always liked the idea of Roy being Ed’s father figure. I mean, he’s the reason why Ed joined the military when he was only 12. What can I say?

Code Geass

CluClu (Lelouch vi Britannia/C.C.) - I’ve always been a supporter of this ship, ever since the first season. I’m also that person who literally squeals like a idiot in the movie theater when it became canon at the end of Lelouch of the Re;Surrection.

I’ll stop with these

CrazyMew37

Most of my Pokemon ships are listed in my Shipping List, which can find here. I’m going to cover all my non Pokemon ships here.

FullMetal Alchemist

Royai (Roy Mustang/Riza Hawkeye) - it’s predictable. This is the one ship I really wished had become canon in the end. It’s understandable why it didn’t but I really wish it did. Riza was as loyal as they come and throughout you could see how much they cared for one another. I will go down with this ship.

LingEd (Ling Yao/Edward Elric) - I couldn’t help it. This ship is pure comedy gold, that’s mainly why.

RoyEd (Roy Mustang/Edward Elric) - I’m gonna get pelted by tomatoes for this one, aren’t I? Oh well. I mainly support Parental Roy/Ed. I’ve always liked the idea of Roy being Ed’s father figure. I mean, he’s the reason why Ed joined the military when he was only 12. What can I say?

Code Geass

CluClu (Lelouch vi Britannia/C.C.) - I’ve always been a supporter of this ship, ever since the first season. I’m also that person who literally squeals like a idiot in the movie theater when it became canon at the end of Lelouch of the Re;Surrection.

I’ll stop with these
Hey Vic, can you link your Pokemon shipping list? That might be nice! (After all, this used to be mainly a Pokemon Thread, but I guess misnaming it caused this thread to turn into a multi-game thread.)

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Hey Vic, can you link your Pokemon shipping list? That might be nice! (After all, this used to be mainly a Pokemon Thread, but I guess misnaming it caused this thread to turn into a multi-game thread.)

It’s right here. I guess I didn’t leave a link, I apologize about that.

Well, seeing as we got a shipping list thread in the Shippers Community, I guess it’s only fair since a lot of people support non Pokemon ships. Ery made the right call, tbh.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I’m gonna add a few One Piece ships that I’ve been finding myself liking more and more.

Note: I’m in the Whole Cake Island Arc as of this post so there will be spoilers. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

LawLu (Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy) - I always found myself shipping Luffy with Law more than either Nami or Hancock when he first met Law in Sabaody, it grew when Law saved Luffy and Jinbe from Akainu in Marineford and it only went up even more in Punk Hazard and especially during Dressrosa. They formed an alliance in Punk Hazard and Luffy, being Luffy, immediately thought of it as a friendship, which was just hilarious, especially when Law kept denying that. Then there’s that scene in opening 16 between them on the snowy side of Punk Hazard where they just stare at each other ominously. I couldn‘t stop myself from getting hooked on this pairing.

ZoSan (Roronoa Zoro x Vinsmoke Sanji) - This is pretty obvious. They are constantly butting heads with each other but that is what makes this pairing so darn shippable to me.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
PokeShipping - There were even some hints in Japan: https://translate.google.com/transl...com/wiki/%E3%82%B5%E3%83%88%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B9
RocketShipping - This was canon in The Electric Tail of Pikachu
ValleyShipping, tho it feels kinda silly to pair off two fictional animals...Then again, perhaps it's silly to pair off any fictional characters?

Other Series:

Speed/Trixie
Mulder/Scully - This one became canon, tho they eventually broke up. :(

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Ash and Chloe’s children will have Totodile and Cyndaquil as their starters. As for his illegitimate child with Serena, I’ll just pretend that it doesn’t exist, but he or she will probably have Torchic as their starter.

DawnKenny

I luv anime :)
Ok then my list goes like.......
Penguinshipping (otp)
Amourshipping (otp)
Marrisonshipping(otp)
Contestshipping(otp)
These are my otp I support lot ships too

Status
Not open for further replies.