1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What should be the new addition to my team?

Discussion in '3rd Gen RMT' started by himynameisbobbysmith, Jun 17, 2013.

1. I do not compete in competitions or with other players, I'm just looking for the strongest team. What should I add to my team? All of my pokemon are mostly correctly EV trained.

Manectric- Sp. Attack and Speed
    Golduck- Sp. Attack and Speed
    Swellow- Attack and Speed
    Gardevoir- Sp. Attack
    Salamence- Attack and Speed

So I'm obviously not a fan of EV training defense or HP...but I will be willing to train a pokemon in such fields.
    I started with a torchic, but it's actually now the weakest in my team...

(this is my first post, so sorry if I'm doing something wrong...)

Thanks!!

2. kankoon11

kankoon11 Member

From what i see, your team isn't very good defensive wise. So try get an aggron(first evolution is aron.) dude, torchick evolves into an amazing fighting type. Also the grass/fighting breloom is good. (evolution of shroomish.) u cud get a vulpix. There are many pokemon but these are a couple of da best.

3. Wolfram74

Wolfram74 Shiny Feebas

Cradily or Milotic are both great stallers. Both of them needs Toxic and Recover, the last moves can be whatever to suit it's typing. Milotic is a definite special wall, while with Cradily you can make it a Special or Physical Wall. Toxic once, spam Recover ;)