• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What shows did you enjoy as a child?

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
We all have the shows we loved as a kid, what were yours?

I grew up primarily with Thomas The Tank Engine, Tugs, Chucklevison, Rosie and Jimbob and, to an extent, Pokemon and Brum.

Prof. Mangrove

Rain Dancer
I remember all of those except Tugs, but primarily my childhood memories are filled with teenage mutant ninja turtles.

I also remember saying cowabunga way too much...

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
There's alot of them, but I watched Cartoon Cartoon shows like Ed, Edd, N Eddy and Dexter's Lab, and I watched Pokemon.

Zappy!

Fly Birdy, Fly!
I remember watching Johnny Bravo and Courage The Cowardly Dog, when I was younger. The others have already been mentioned.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Hm the show I enjoyed the most back then was the one that's closer to anime than any other thing. CODE LYOKO

BossTrainer

Courage the Cowardly Dog, Pokemon, Powerpuff Girls, Spongebob Squarepants, Dexters Lab, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, Doug, and Rockos Modern Life ... I still watch all of these shows.. xD

Zappy!

Fly Birdy, Fly!
I can't believe I forgot, "Hey Arnold!" I used get home from school, and it would be the first thing I'd watch.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
That show was good. I also remember all of those PBS shows. (America)

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I enjoyed quite a few shows, but my all time favourite would be Tom & Jerry. I can still watch that and laugh just as much as I did in my younger days. :)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
A lot of the shows on Kids WB and FoxKids, for one thing. I'm not entirely sure how many shows I enjoyed, but the ones I loved the most were The X-Files and Goosebumps. So I guess I liked getting scared back then.

Sam2010

Cheers
X-Men, Batman, Pokemon, Digimon, Rocco, Ah! real monsters, etc.

Jameson1

Mes amis
Pokemon, Batman: TAS, Scooby Doo, DBZ (most of the stuff on Toonami actually), and a lot of the stuff on Boomerang, like Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes.

Mimori Kiryu

Well skipping the obvious Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!...

Hey Arnold!, Doug, Ah! Real Monsters, Rocko's Modern Life, Bonkers!, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Angry Beavers, Wild Thornberrys, Rugrats...

And even more. I can't even think of them all. x_x; If we're going even younger, then there's Barney, Blue's Clues and Teletubbies too. And then when my brother was little (I was 9) I really enjoyed The Wiggles. lol

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Most/All of the ABC*austrailan tv channel shows*,Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network/Disney Shows and shows on cheez tv and toasted tv