• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What sinnoh gym leader are you looking forward to seeing?

You are looking foraward to seeing who?

• Crasher Wake

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Fantina

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Byron

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Candice

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Volkner/ New platinum guy

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

piplup911

Piplup is cool
;munchlax;Hello, like the title says, who is your favorite leader that you are looking forward to seeing?
"Over 80 episodes have aired in japan, and ash only has 3 badges"]
"In the United States, ash has only 2 badges"]

"The remaining leaders are: Wake, Fantina, Byron, Candice, and Volkner/new platinum leader"]

So please, just vote in the poll.;476;

Dither1

Surfs up!
I can't wait to see if there is going to be a new gym leader or not

For some reason, I'm looking forward to seeing Byron. Just the fact that he is the father of Roark makes him an interesting character. Wonder what will be shown to bring this up...

Of course all of the Gym leaders are interesting in a way or another, so I'd be glad to see all of them.

i'mblue92

water lover
I can't wait to see Crasher Wake. I just wonder what his personality is going to be like, plus I want to see Buizel vs. Floatzel. I just wish they would have given him a different Pokemon other than Gyarados (he's been seen way too much).

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Volkner. I hope it's not him who gets replaced in Platinum. It wouldn't make sense considering he's the reason why the player can't go to Sunnyshore until the very end of the game. Sure they could block the road anyway just for the sake of it, but that'd be lame.

Put a Snorlax there, or something. That hasn't been done before.

Rave

Banned
Byron mostly.

Fantina. <3 I want to see her performing in a Pokémon Contest. That's probably it. x: OH. And I want to hear her English accent! <~

Alf Tuggy

Byron,but I'm really looking more for Gardenia again to bring back James' Cacnea

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Volkner, he's supposedly in a depression when Flint arrives and Wants you to spice up his life. But with the Platinum character switch With Volkner, by the time the ANime gets there, a new gym leader ;-;

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Wake should be worth it for the incredibly stereotypical luchador attitude and voice the dub will give him. But mostly I want to see him unmasked to see if he truly has a Bibarel for a head.

Speaking of stereotypes, Fantina has the term plastered all over her. The problem is that her nationality is never made clear. That's why I propose the dub takes the Nando route and gives her a blend of French, German, and Russian tones for voice, filled to the core with every stereotype in the book. That way she can surrender mid-battle, chug down some beer with her bratwurst, and fly her hammer and sickle.

Everyone knows that Byron's secret identity is Iron Man, making his secret, secret identity Robert Downey Jr. In turn, this means Byron has a long history of substance abuse. This a man who you do not want to **** with when he's on an acid trip. Lord knows what he'll do with that shovel of his.

Candice...everyone knows how I feel about Candice. Not only due we need the obvious panty shots and a scene of her bathing in a hot spring and eating a popsicle, but we need a late-night uncensored version of the episode with her, a Lopunny, and a Gardevoir doing a pole dance routine. So yes, to answer the topic, I'm looking forward to seeing Candice('s panties) the most.

As for Volkner, everyone knows that the Japanese way of thinking is always canon to everything they put out, which is why I'm led to believe that Volkner, Roark, and Flint are a make-out trio. After all, why the hell would Japanese fanart sites lie to me about a Japanese franchise?

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Everyone knows that Byron's secret identity is Iron Man, making his secret, secret identity Robert Downey Jr. In turn, this means Byron has a long history of substance abuse. This a man who you do not want to **** with when he's on an acid trip. Lord knows what he'll do with that shovel of his.

I would not mind this as seeing Robert Downey Jr. pound metal in the movie was very appealing to me!

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
I want to see Maylene,
since she hasn't debuted yet in the dub.
She's so young, and being a fighting type gym leader contrasts with that.

I want to see everyone else too. Fantina struck me as male-looking at first, I don't know why... anyway Volkner's emo self is the most interesting/cool, which is why he's last I suppose. I hope they don't pull a Wallace with him and throw him to the wayside.

Edit: BTW, if Byron's Iron Man, he's gonna kick Ash's ***.

Last edited:

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I wanna see them all, but I'm definitely waiting for Candice's debut. I wanna see her in the snow wearing only the outfit that she's wearing in the game. I wonder if she really can resist the snow in Snowpoint city once she makes her debut. Most of all, I think she's pretty, so I'm really looking forward to her appearance. ^^