1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Sinnoh Starter did you choose?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Emboar_Rulez, Nov 8, 2019.

?

What starter did you choose

1. Infernape

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Torterra

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Empoleon

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. RoughCoronet0

RoughCoronet0 Dragon lover

Turtwig all the way! Though I really like Chimchar’s line and Piplup’s line isn’t that bad, I have always loved this massive continental tortoise. It tends to fight with Venusaur for my #1 starter Pokémon spot.

2. ((JAWS))

((JAWS)) Johto Boy

Infernape

NovaBrunswick and Leonhart like this.
  3. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

I chose Piplup as my first Starter in Pearl.

Though i did use the other two in Diamond and Platinum

jaden767 and NovaBrunswick like this.
  4. Venomshock

Venomshock Well-Known Member

I chose Piplup because when I first played Diamond I thought that the fake Piplup evo that I saw online was real so I was excited to have that on my team. Imagine how mad I was when I saw that Piplup evolved into Empoleon.

NovaBrunswick and Leonhart like this.
  5. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I think whenever a new gen is announced, there's always leaks of the new starter evos, many of which are fake. I remember when Sun & Moon were coming out and I saw a supposed Corocoro leak of the starters' evos, which I thought were real until the leaks from Game Freak came out. I thought Popplio was going to evolve into some kind of Darth Vader seal. :p:D