• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Sinnoh Starter did you choose?

What starter did you choose

• Infernape

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Torterra

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Empoleon

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

Leonhart

Imagineer
My Starter in Diamond was Naetle (Turtwig), and my Starter in Pearl was Pochama (Piplup). When Platinum version was released, I chose Hikozaru (Chimchar) since I had never used one prior to that game.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
I chose Turtwig, my first time ever playing. Though, can’t remember which game I got first (Diamond or Pearl). I’d wound up choosing Empoleon, for the opposite version, which is still my favorite water starter and one of my favorite ‘mons.

Around the time I first got Platinum, I chose Chimchar.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
In my Platinum playthrough, I chose Chimchar (he's obviously now an Infernape). I usually choose the Fire starter and have done so in every generation since Gen 3. I think all the Sinnoh starters are cute, but Chimchar is my favourite. :D

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Technically Ponyta was available in the wild in all three Sinnoh games during the main story line. Platinum also had a lot of other Fire types available.

Like Houndour.