• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What skin do you use on serebii forums?

bobri28

Get your snacks
I'm not gonna make a pol because it is to long. i use the beauty skin

Miaquamarine

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that I even had a skin, I got so used to it. :)
Well I've been using the Dragon Skin for some time.​

Default skin ftw!!!!!

I thought there was a thread like this, but I think it hasn't been posted in since the start of December. I ought to go check.

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
Dark skin. For the black and white theme. And my colorful text adds to it. ^-^"

~:Shadow:~

Serebii.net V9.0

Default for the win.

I used the Cute Type skin for a long time, but I switched to the Dark Type skin a while ago. And still........

Cute Pokemon FTW! XD

Last edited:

jorisw

I use the Serebii.net V7.0 skin because it's better for my eyes than any other skin.

Rommath

▲_▲
I used the default from since I joined here in July 08, but switched to Dark a few days ago and realize I should have switched a lot sooner. :D

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I use the default. I didn't find out about there being different skins until months later. Now it has gotten to the point where it feels weird if I change the skin, and I'll just change it back to the default five minutes later.