• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
I usually see this thread everywhere on other forums, but since I couldn't find one here, I figured I'd start it. It is a bit similar to the review thread, so if this gets locked I suppose that's alright.

You can post a youtube link to a music video if you want (so long as the content is appropriate for the forums, of course). Or you can just post the name and band.

Right now I'm listening to Stress, by Jim's Big Ego.

[video=youtube;p7EONScLrHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7EONScLrHg[/video]

Hawlucha

Raven's Flock
I'm listening to "You Know You're Right" by Nirvana. I can't be bothered posting the video, sorry.

Halcyon Day

Just some Marilyn Manson. :3
[video=youtube;QQPJYnr48yU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQPJYnr48yU[/video]

Solitary Poet

Don't we already have this thread in the Misc. Polls forum?

Painkiller - Three Days Grace

I don't give a crap what anyone says about them now- a year and a half later, people are still whining about Adam Gontier leaving the band, and I try to ignore as much of it as possible. I miss him as much as the next fan of theirs (TDG was a big part of my high school soundtrack), but I saw them with Matt Walst on vocals last year and he was awesome (for the record, I bought my ticket to that concert before Gontier bailed). I'm going to be seeing them again next month, and am expecting nothing less. That, and I'm looking forward to their new album.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
Oh, yeah, I just saw the other thread. I wasn't expecting to see it in a polls forum, so I didn't check there. My bad.

... 99 Luftballons by Nena.

Ok thread can go ahead and be closed then lol. No problem.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Virtue and Vice by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. cant argue about that song.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I am currently listening to μ's - Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
The song is very catchy and I love it's PV

Status
Not open for further replies.